🐱Shin🥦Deku🥦Baku💥

"..."

Shinsou's eyebrows furrow as he stares at the empty bottle clasped in his hands.

"... Shit."

He curses lowly, screwing the cap back on and placing the bottle back on the shelf, entertaining the ridiculous thought of if he left it alone for a few minutes, two suppressant pills would magically appear in the bottle.

Well, that obviously didn't happen, and that's what exactly lead him to his current situation.

He stood outside of Izuku Midoriya's door, trying to push down nervousness that racked his overheated body. He groaned, pressing his forehead against the door to Izuku's room, trying to calm his racing mind. This is stupid, he should run back to his own dorm before his heat becomes too much to bear and his hormones let everyone in the vicinity know that there's a bitch in heat right outside their apartment.

But his mind just won't shut up, won't stop chanting about this new alpha that's really nice to him, this alpha that would make a perfect mate, that one alpha that didn't turn away in disgust at his quirk, and-

Uuuugh.

He was standing on shaky knees, partly from his heat just being on the verge of becoming overwhelming, and partly from the absolutely crippling embarrassment.

But the idea of Izuku taking care of him during his heat made Shinsou's heart beat in ways he really should hate, but that bright-eyed alpha was, fuck, the first alpha he can remember that didn't violently warn him not to get any ideas about using his quirk to find a mate during his heats, it was hard to not feel something towards the green-haired boy.

Shinsou also realized that Izuku would probably be the only alpha polite enough to let him down easy, rather than slamming the door in his face. Yeah, Izuku would carefully tell him "No," while also being hyper-aware that he didn't leave an opening for Shinsou to activate his quirk-

His omega side was screaming at him now to seek out that suitable alpha and he is hit with another flash of heat behind his eyes, his weight now completely against the door as he groaned.

The door suddenly opens, causing Shinsou to fall forwards, his unbalanced legs failing him. He felt strong arms steady him as he fell against another body, whining lowly as he heard a confused, "Shinsou?"

Did he knock? He doesn't remember knocking, the hell? ..But Izuku smells good. Izuku smells so fucking good, and it's helping his growing headache, so he decides to focus on that instead.

"Shinsou, what's-" Izuku tries again, before choking on a gasp as Shinsou's scent reaches him.

Shinsou can only moan, gripping onto Izuku's arms, moving away to stare at the alpha's face instead. "Help.." His voice is weak and shaky, and he internally grimaces by how pathetic he sounds.

Midoriya pulls him further into his room, turning only to slam the door shut behind them. "Shinsou, you're going into heat." He explains, keeping the lilac-haired boy away, roping in his own pheromones, trying to ignore Shinsou's heartbreaking whimper. "You're not thinking straight right now, I'll call-"

"No!" Izuku stares at Shinsou's panicked face, attempting to keep a clear mind as the omega's scent spiked. He smelled like coffee and mint, and it was getting harder and harder to focus the longer the omega was in the room.

"I only want you, I came to ask you, you'll help me.." Shinsou begs, reaching forward desperately, gripping Izuku's hands. "Please help me, please don't leave me.." He whines, pulling Izuku's hand to his face and nuzzling against his wrist scent gland. "Please don't leave me.."