The Date

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 28

Lily grabs a mirror from inside her shiny bag to check herself out. "You know what surprises me?.. that they didn't recognize you." I say as I was daydreaming and wondering about the boys. They didn't seem even slightly surprised by Lily randomly walking around at their hometown.

"It's my parents who are famous. Not me." She shrugs und and just as quickly as it shown up the mirror disappears into her purse again. "That kind of makes you famous too, don't you think?". She doesn't react any further to that and leans her head on my shoulder.

She's parted her hair into two low ponytails with some strands still freely hugging her face because of her short hair. I've also put up my hair into a messy bun. Even though it's already the evening and the temperature should go lower by now. But I think there's nothing more disgusting and uncomfortable than your hair sticking to your neck because of the sweat.

We eventually reach the harbour and leave the boat. I take Lily's hand when she jumps from the railing. On our way here Carlos sent her a message saying that he and Neo were already outside the restaurant. With her phone in her hand Lily let us to the place we would eat with the boys.

It's not completely dark yet. It's the time between sunset and night where the sky's pink and orange colors would slowly fade into a light blue that'd eventually turn darker and darker with every minute.

I have to smile a little when I can already see the boys standing and waiting for us over there. Lily's walking speeds up a little too as we walk over to them and give each other hugs as a greeting. "Hey." I grin when Neo gently grabs me by the waist to pull me into a hug.

"Hi." He says back, "you look pretty!". I giggle slightly and step a little back to let my eyes wander down and up his body. He wears black shorts with a loose grey top to reveal his muscular yet thin arms. Neo softly takes my hand and leads me along with Lily and Carlos inside the restaurant. It's not overwhelmingly fancy but pretty and little. I actually like those better.

Also, the kitchen is open so you can basically watch how your food is being done which I personally find really entertaining. The boys apparently reserved a table for us since Carlos only had to talk two words with a young lady to have us set on a table.

The four of us silently take a seat but soon enough Lily starts rambling about random stuff Carlos funnily was very much interested in. "How were the last few days?" Neo then asks me and rests his underarms on the table when leaning a little towards me.

Crossing my hands in my lap I shrug a little and answer "okay I guess. I was a little sick therefore I mostly just hang around the house watching movies and shit.". He laughs a little and briefly nods his head.

I smile uneasily and let out a relieved but quiet sigh when the waitress from earlier arrives to ask for drinks and pass us the menu. "You sure you don't want to drink anything? I'll pay!" Neo tells me.

"Oh no no please don't. I just don't drink to my meals. It's bad for my stomach." I quickly inform and give him an assuring smile. Silently nodding his head, Neo shrugs and drops his gaze to the menu in his hands.

Apparently this is a taco place. At least that's like the only meal on the menu. I lean over to Lily to discuss our meal decisions before passing the menu back to Carlos who put them into a pile.