The Games Night

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 5

We spent the day pretty lazily until now. All we did was eating, chilling, eating, chilling and eating again. I actually feel pretty full by now which is something the others apparently do not feel at all. Jack joins the table with two bags of chips in his right and a couple of cookies in his left hand.

We wanted to play some games like Uno or Monopoly and just chill for the evening (again). "Here we go." Jack mumbles while filling the food in three different bowls which he puts right in front of our eyes. I laugh when Lily seems to have waited only for this moments as she grabs herself a cookie, which she puts in her mouth, and a handful chips.

"You're disgusting." Jack comments as he sits down next to his mother. Lily only stretches out her tongue before swallowing the half of her cookie.

"Alright, kids, which one do you want to play first?" Vanessa asks as she takes a cookie herself, only taking tiny bites from it unlike Lily. "What about Monopoly?" I ask and take the game into my hands. Not gonna lie but I'm a master in playing this, so it's one of my favorites. Everytime I play this with my family they all end up on the streets while I'm having tons of money laying in front of my proud self.

"You can forget about that! I know that you're good at it, it's no fun then." Jack replies and shakes his head as he tries to take the game away from me.

"No!" I cry out as the game disappears from my grip and pout my lips in a offended kind of way. I am offended though.

"C'mon she can't be better than me." Johnny says from beside Lily which had me widening my eyes. I lean forward so I could make eye contact with him " Oh yeah? Don't be so sure about that.". "Oh yeah? Well let's bet if you're that confident about winning the game." he replies in a challenging voice and wiggles with his eyebrows.
I hear Lily sighing from beside me.

"Alright, the one who wins this game can ask each and everyone in this room a dead serious question." I suggest and move my tongue along the inner side of my mouth. "Alright, I'm joining.". I take a look at Jack who suddenly starts to establish the game and grin a little.

"Today or whenever they want?" Vanessa asks, apparently being interested as well. "Whenever they want, but during this vacation." I reply and look around the table "deal?".

"Deal.".

I smile and sit up straight again. I don't see him anymore but I can tell that Johnny has a smirk on his heart shaped lips. This is going to be nothing but easy. Lily actually sucks at playing Monopoly and I think Jack and Vanessa won't be a difficulty as well.

What has me thinking right now is the guy that sits two seats away from me. I mean I'm the best player I know and I'm sure I'm worried about nothing. But I haven't played with him yet. But it's not like he can command me to do things for a whole day so I guess even if I lose, which is not gonna happen, I won't die from embarrassment.

We set everything up and Jack is the first one to dice. It says 4 which leads him to the field where you have to pay 200 hundred. He rolls his eyes in disgust and smashes the bill in the middle of tha game "I hate this.".

"C'mon Jackie, that's only your first draw." Vanessa giggles as she takes the dice to throw them herself. "That's why it's so bad." Jack whines.

Vanessa buys one of the brown streets before it's my turn. I take the dice and let them fall on the board. It says 7 so I take the hat which I always pick from those figures and place it on the field that says to pick one of the cards.