The Call

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 17

I literally woke up with the brightest smile on my face. All I felt was happiness, it's so strange!

I've got tons of motivation and feel like dancing around the whole day. And I have Johnny on my mind. Constantly. I can't stop thinking about him and what we did last night. I sadly had to go back into my room before Lily would notice so I decided to leave his room when the sun had finally set.

He wouldn't let me go though. He begged me to stay and wouldn't free me from his grip at first. He acted so cute, it was hard for me not to just spend the whole night at his place. "Lemme free." I giggled when he placed sweet kisses all over my neck. "I can't." he breathed.

"Sure you can! Just open your arms." I smirked and tried to tickle him somewhere to free myself. I then remembered that Johnny can act emotionless while being tickled like he ain't feeling a goddamn thing. So I stopped.

"I don't want to." he pouted. I had stopped moving around and gently moved my hand to cup his chin, turning his head a little and kissing his cheek. "I'm tired. Tomorrow we'll think of something, okay?" I smiled and brushed his stubbly beard.

Believe it or not but kissing a man with beard is brutal. Johnny thankfully can't grow that much so it is not much of a problem with him but generally beards make me honestly fear kissing a guy. It feels like sandpapaper on your skin.

Johnny stared with his puppy eyes deep inside of mine. It almost seemed like he searched for something to say, do or even think. He sighed quietly and nodded his head, sadly. "Would you please quit acting so sweet?" I whined as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

He followed me to the door and took the door grip in his hand as I stepped out of the room. I was about to walk back into my room when he called out my name. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, giving him a small smile. "Dream of me." Johnny told me.

And I actually did. There's this theory that you most likely dream about something you'd think about right before falling asleep. Well all I think about is Johnny.

I'm having my chin rested in the palm of my hand while daydreaming just when I hear footsteps on the stairs. Jack, Lily and I had already started to eat which I somehow consider as a rude thing to do but .. we were starving.

My eyes now are on Vanessa who just entered the kitchen with that beautiful smile of hers that exudes pure happiness and joy as she's walking around the table to give us all a kiss on the forehead. When I look back to the door I see Johnny standing in the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest as he's watching the four of us.

I literally swear to god that my heart stopped beating for a moment. I abruptly get that weird feeling inside my stomach. It doesn't even feel like butterflies or any of that shit, more like my organs would dance around inside of me. That sounds so gross though.

His gaze meets mine. I exhale softly and hold my lower lip between my teeth. In fact, I'm kind of nibbling on my lip.

He smiles adorably at me but then hesitantly turns his head to face Lily and she's asking him a question to something.

"You wanna stand there all day or come eat with us?" I barely even hear Lily query her father. Johnny, being the shy person he is, coughs slightly and moves to settle down at a random chair. I've to stop myself from giggling as his cheeks are tinted in a light rose color. He's one of those guys that can turn from cute to hot in less than a freaking second like BOOM.