The Dream

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 11

As I'm stumbling backwards I can feel Johnny's hands soothingly running all over my sides and curves. Keeping him close to me with my arms tightly wrapped around his torso I'm pressing my lips against his, hard and not willing to ever let that feeling slide away again. It's like we can't be any further away from each other and neither of us would be okay with making that happen.

I'm so happy he's feeling the same way. Surely he knows as much as me how much trouble this will cause us but hell I need him so bad right now.

With one movement Johnny lifts me off the floor and makes two or three huge steps before letting him fall backwards on my bed. The bed abruptly rocks for a second then seems to have accustomed on the weight that's now laying on it.

I'm bowing over him, with my hands now in his fluffy hair, and cup his upper lip with mine while slightly sucking on it.

He, himself bites and nibbles on my lower lip making me grin widely. When he starts to undress me I can't help but feeling nervous and unsure but him kissing my lips and cheek once a while gives me reliability that he won't be too negatively shocked when seeing me naked.

His lips feel so soft and nice on my skin. I want to feel more. And he does too.

When I'm all naked and now laying underneath him Johnny gently kisses my temple and moves his lips to my ear, whispering "you are so beautiful.", his voice deep and husky.

My face heats up in excitement as a soundless giggle escapes my mouth. He's become a pro in making me blush and drool all over him. Not long to go and my clothes on the floor welcomed his as well. While positioning himself I grab onto his arms. I couldn't even tell how excited I was, even if I tried. As he pushes himself inside of me I squeeze my eyes shut and bite on my lip as hard as possible. I hope it won't bleed.

It's been a long time since I've been having sex.

By the time Johnny has been moving back- and forwards in a rhythmic movement I kind of get used to the feeling that slowly turned into something really nice.

An almost soundless moan escapes my throat as I lean my head back in pure pleasure. My eyes are closed but I can still sense the smirk that he's been keeping on his handsome face. His hands roam all over my naked upper body as his hips' movement only gets harder and rougher with each thrust.

"Cum for me, doll." he whispers near my ear and licks the skin on my neck, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my neck. He- Johnny just called me doll.
"God, this is so good." I cry out and bury my nails in his muscular arms. "Like a dream," I breathe and cling to his chest.

He suddenly stops moving. "It is a dream." he says. I immediately open my eyes again and look back at him, puzzled. "You're dreaming, Lizzy.".

My eyes shot open. Scandalized, I bring a hand to my mouth as me eyelids flutter. Did I really just dream about ... nohooo. No I didn't. Did I? I gasp in shock and turn to lay on my back. At least I didn't slobber.

I sit up straight and bite on my finger as I am still covering up my mouth. I can't even believe the things that happened to be true. I just dreamed of sleeping with the father of my best friend. Letting out a shaky breath, I lift my gaze when the bathroom door suddenly sprang open and Lily steps out with her hair up, wrapped in a towel.

"Good morning, sweetie." she smiles and walks over to her bed to take her phone from the charger. "M-Moring." I almost only breathe and let my hands fall down into my lap.