32. Picking You Up Late At Night

1st person's POV

I'll walk you home♡

I stared at his message from fifteen minutes ago as I wait for him outside the building.

It was late at night and my boyfriend texted me, asking if I'm already home.

He got worried because I'll be walking in the dark and someone might do something bad to me.

Then I saw a dark figure running towards my way.

I got paranoid and thought that they'll kill me so I prepared my legs for running.

My heart started beating fast.

But then it called my name.

Its voice was familiar and it got closer to me.

I realized that it was my boyfriend.

He stopped in front of me to catch his breath, supporting his upper body with his hands on his knees.

I don't know but seeing him catch his breath like that was a beautiful sight.

He was wearing a dark hoodie and shorts.

"How long have you been here? Did I took too long?" He asked once he settled his breathing.

I shooked my head, "I waited for about fifteen minutes, not that long," I smiled at him.

"Alright then," he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his then we started walking.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"Yeah, kind of," he stopped walking and looked at me.

"Piggyback ride?" He smiled wide as he suggests.

I giggled but refused his offer, "no, it's fine, I wanna walk beside you."

He pouted but accepted my refusal.

A cold wind passed by and I shivered.

My boyfriend noticed it so he took off his hoodie.

"No! Don't! I'm fine," I said while he takes off his clothing.

There was a shirt underneath that hoodie. I thought that he would be naked so I stopped him from stripping.

"You always refuse. Please let me take care of you," he made a cute face as he pleads.

I sighed and let him do what he wanted.

After putting on the hoodie, he hugged me.

The warmth, the comfort, the kindness, the love, the man.

This kind of feeling makes me want to cry.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

I smile, "I love you too."

•••••••••••••

(A/N): y do i always end with i love u's 

my mind has been creating smut scenes lately, maybe because i have been reading smuts༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
i wanna write them but i know i wouldn't be sure of what im writing because i never experienced those kinds of things personally

(♡˙︶˙♡)