28. LDR (part 3)

📢Merry Christmas everyone📢

1st person's POV

December 24th.

Christmas Eve.

I woke up early so I can help my mother prepare food and decorations for tonight as we have some guests.

We invited my boyfriend's family to celebrate Christmas Eve with us. So it will be just his parents and his siblings.

It should be today where my boyfriend will come home but his flight was delayed because of some issue.

It kinda saddens me a lot but he promised to face time me later.

It's better than nothing.

I've only seen him through screen. I wanted to touch him, even smell him. I miss him so much.

I pouted while chopping onions to pieces.

I wonder what is he doing now.

Hours have passed as we cook, clean, and decorate our whole house for Christmas.

Around five in the afternoon my mother told me that she forgot to buy some ingredients and asked me to buy them. And as a good daughter I am, I did what she asked.

The grocery store was decorated with Christmas decorations and was full of people.

I went into the section of what my mother told me to buy and it took me full five minutes to find it.

Then I moved to another section which is very messy. All the products were mixed up.

I tried my best to find the product my mother told.

"What are you looking for, miss?" The low voice of a man suddenly said behind me.

I jumped, heart almost went our of my chest, and turned around to look at him and said, " a condensed milk with this brand." Then I turned back to the messy shelves to find that product again.

But I stopped my tracks.

I slowly turned around back to the man behind me and looked at his face.

I blinked.

And blinked again.

"Y-you're my boyfriend, right?" I pointed at him. Very unsure of who he is.

My heart started beating so fast.

He smiled and nodded, "and you're my girlfriend."

He looks very different from the screen before. He looks more manly and tall. His face just go

Tears of joy just started to blur my vision.

I hugged him very tightly.

He sighed in relief and hugged back, "it's been so long, I can finally hug you."

"How come are you here? I thought your flight was delayed," I said in his chest, my voice is muffled because he's wearing thick clothes.

I heard him chuckle, "not really. It was your mother's plan to do this, she also wanted you to celebrate Christmas with me. Alone."

"Hmm? Really? But we'll be having Christmas Eve at-"

"It's only them. We'll be celebrating somewhere. Just the two of us," he winked and started dragged me outside the grocery.

"Wait. Hold on," I pulled back, making him stop walking/dragging me away, "how about mom's ingredients?"

He chuckled, "it's part of the plan, now just follow me."

Did mama really planned this?

Where is he bringing me?

I'm happy that I've got to celebrate my Christmas with him but he doesn't want to tell me where we're going or even just tell me what kind of place is it and it's making me a little anxious.

He was dragging gently, trying not to hurt me.

We went in a car.

Since when did he have a car here?

"It's my father's car," he said as he opened the passenger door for me and I gladly went in.

He sat on the driver's seat but did not start the car. He faced me and cupped my cheeks and started kissing me passionately.

My stomach started to do that weird tingling sensation and my cheeks and ears heat up.

I missed his sweet kisses.

"I missed you so much," he lowly whispered as soon as we stopped kissing, hands were still on my cheeks.

"I also missed you."

He then put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me to his shoulder.

"Can we hug for a little while?" He asked and I nodded

He put me on his lap, careful not to hit my head on the ceiling(?), and hugged me for a couple of minutes.

"Where will you bring me?" I asked.

"Hmm. You'll see," I whined and begged him to tell me.

•••••••••••••

(A/N): The destination will be on your imagination but for me, it'll be some kind of resort.

I hope y'all get to celebrate Christmas with joy and peace.

(♡˙︶˙♡)