45. Mental Breakdown

3rd person POV

When bf/n entered y/n's room, he noticed how messy her room was.

It's very unusual.

He always come with neat and tidy room that smells sweet and warm. But today, it's all opposite.

He wonders what happened.

The lights were off and he didn't bother to turn it on. He just let the door open so the light from the hallway enters the room.

He found her silhouette on the corner of the desk, hugging herself. Immediately, he ran to her.

He hugged her and noticed that she was shaking, crying.

"hey, why are you crying?" he tried to make his voice gentle as possible.

He hugged her, hand circles her back while the other was rested on her head.

"I want to be alone, please leave," y/n pushed him away. It made his heart sink but he still obeyed.

Rather than going home, he waited for her just outside her room. He sat on the floor, next to the door and waited patiently, hoping that she'd call him.

And she did after hours of waiting. She called him on the phone and told him she needed him.

His chest tingled when she said the words 'i need you'.

He entered the room with an expectant y/n looking at the door.

She was surprised.

He got here too quick. She wondered.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as soon as he got a hold of her.

Her hug were tight. Her fingers were gripping hard to his shirt as if he's gonna disappear.

He noticed how messy her desk is..

He assumed she got too stress and lost it.

"It's too much for me to handle," she whispered.

bf/n understood her situation. School works and problems, financial problem, mental issues, it's all too much for a person to handle it alone.

"I don't wanna do this anymore."

"It's alright, y/n. I am here. I will always be here to help you," he then kissed the top of her head, "but today, you should take a rest, okay?"

He took her to bed and they cuddled.

"Don't think about anything else, we'll fix your schedule later. Think about me today."