17. Morning with Levi

You can request imagines with your 2d crushes.
Just message me :))

1st person's POV

I got woken up by the sun's light directly shining through my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I immediately close it.

My room's only window was faced towards the east and the sunrise will shine brightly directly to my bed.

I pulled a pillow to my face and turned around. I want to sleep a little bit more.

After a few minutes, I felt a movement in front of me. Then something went to my waist.

What it felt was like an arm.

If it is an arm then I have a person sleeping beside me.

My first instinct was to hold and break it. So I did.

But when I was about to, the pillow reveals the man beside me, stopping my tracks.

Captain Levi.

His brows furrowed before his eyes opened. It landed on my face, then to my hands that was still gripping his arm.

"What?" his usual irritated, husky voice echoed through my room.

"I-uhm-" I stutter then let go off his arm, "I thought you were someone else."

"So if I was someone else you will break my arm?" he mutters.

I shook my head.

Then it hit me. I was just wearing thin, revealing clothes. Quickly, I hugged covered myself with the sheets.

"W-why are you here in my room?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.

He moves closer then slid his arm under me, spooning me. I blushed in the process, holding the sheets tightly to my body.

"I had trouble sleeping," his free arms went on my waist pulling me closer to him.

I blushed hard.

I've heard that Captain Levi have a hard time sleeping.

"Then-"

"Then I thought you could help me sleep so I went in your room and slept beside you," he said.

I forced myself to look up. He was looking behind me then looked down at me.

My breath hitched.

He's so beautiful. So perfect. I want his face on mine.

Then for the first in my whole existence, I saw his smile. He looks better smiling.

"You're beautiful."

•••••••••••••

(A/N): I've been lazy and unproductive this past few months. I need motivation.

Do you watch anime? Or read manga?

(♡˙︶˙♡)