47. Changed

1st person's POV

For the first time in eight months, I will finally be able to see my boyfriend.

He studies oversees to reach his dream.

I am waiting for him just outside the airport where he wanted to see me.

We don't do video calls that much as he's pretty busy with his studies. We can only text with each other, our schedules don't overlap that much so we rarely talk.

I wonder what he looks like.

The last time I saw him, he is chubby. He looks cute and healthy with his chubby, soft cheeks.

I am wishing that he still looks that way.

I wonder why were still together at this point.

It's not like I don't love him anymore, it's just that he can meet someone who's better that me and someone that's close to be with him.

But no, he's still dating me and is now coming back just to see me.

I looked around to see any signs of him but I see none.

Then suddenly, a man with defined figure stood before me. He's face is slim and very good looking.

I blinked at him.

He was smiling brightly at me, as if he's expecting something.

"Uh, do you need anything?" I asked, politely as I can.

His expression immediately turned into a frown. He looked very disappointed.

I felt very awkward. He hasn't said any words to me, he only kept staring.

"I am sorry, sir, but I am waiting for someone, he might waiting somewhere-"

His face abruptly went close to mine.

"I know you look handsome but you don't need to get it this close to-"

"Don't you know me anymore?" He asked, voice sounded clearly sad and disappointed.

"Huh?"

He slowly went away, still examining my face.

"I see," he muttered then smiled again.

He seems weird but I don't feel any negative energy from him.

But I need to get away I still have someone to meet and that is my boyfriend.

"Err. . ." I tried to find a way out of him, looking around, studying my surroundings.

He reached his right hand.

"Pretty lady, my name is bf/n, nice to meet you,. . . again."

It took me a while to react from what he said but when I did, I was in a big surprise.

My eyes widened at him.

He changed so much.

I am now sure that it was him, from the way he talks and moves.

I jumped at him for a hug and he caught me.

"How are you so buffed!" I praised while slapping his arm. It felt so hard when flexed. "When did you start working out!"

"Like 5 months ago?"

"Why didn't you told me about it?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you. You prefer sexy guys than someone like me."

A glint of sadness showed in his eyes but he immediately hid it by burying his face to my neck.

"Why would you think of that. I like the way you look before!"

"But this "me" is better, right?"

I giggled at him. How can he think of me so negatively.

"I like you for who you are. I will love any form of bf/n as long as it's him."