35. Cuddling Bakugou

requested by @Candypineapple
i hope you like it

2nd person's POV

Your boyfriend, Bakugou Katsuki, got out of the bathroom. He's drying his wet hair with the towel.

His eyes travelled from your feet to your face, as you fold your clothes.

"Are you done with that?" He asked.

You smiled at him and shook your head.

You heard him sigh loudly and plopped himself on the bed.

"Dry your hair first. You're gonna get our sheets wet, I just changed them yesterday," you scolded, pointing at him.

He groaned and stayed on the bed.

You put your hand on your hips and glared at him.

It's tiring to do household chores everyday just to keep everything neat and clean. Then you have this man who always mess up your work.

"Katsuki Bakugou!" You whined.

When he looked at you, he got stood up, walked towards you then embraced you into a tight hug.

His beautiful scent entered your nose and made you calm down a little.

"So annoying," he muttered under his breath, "why not take a rest and cuddle with me."

"I have a lot of things to do! Why not help me then?" You told him with a bitchy tone.

He glared at you as he placed his arms around your butt and carried you to bed. You tried to struggle out of his grip but he's too strong.

"Bakugou Katsuki!" You warned him with a serious voices but he didn't budge.

He threw you to the bed and you groaned, complaining after, "don't just throw me like that!"

You were about to get up but his arms encircled your body from behind, pinning you to him.

"Katsuki!" You called him once again.

"No! Cuddles!," he said through your hair.

His hold to you was tight so you gave up. You realize that if ypu struggle more, you'll get hurt and it'll be your fault.

"Let me finish what I was doing," you said with now lower tone after being held for minutes.

"No. I want my cuddle."

You sighed and relaxed on his arms. He then moved his arm under your head and them made you face him.

His blonde hair is messy that made him look hotter.

You can feel his heart beating fast.

His hand went on your cheek with his thumb caressing your bottom lip.

Butterflies explode in your stomach and you feel your cheeks reddened from the feeling.

"Don't tire your self too much. You know that I hate it when you get sick," he gave a serious tone and you nodded.

"I also hate it when you're not as loud whenever you scolde me," he muttered under his breath.

After an hour of hugging and kissing, you spend the day with your boyfriend cleaning.