3. Pregnant

2nd person's POV

You and your boyfriend were cuddling on the bed while watching 'He's Out There'. His head on your chest, arms wrapped around your belly. Your pregnant belly.

He still doesn't know that yet.

You got the results from a doctor last week and still scared to tell him. You haven't gone into the topic of having kids or family. You don't even know if he will ever gonna marry you. You fear that if you tell him he won't accept it.

Pushing the fear away, you breathed deeply, getting your guts ready to tell him about the pregnancy.

This is the right time for you to tell him that.

"Babe," you barely heard yourself, fearing he won't hear but he looked up.

"Hmm?" With one word and all his attention were yours. That's one of the things you love about him. He caresses your belly with his thumb making you shiver even though there was a cloth between it.

"I have something to tell you," you slowly said, starting to hesitate and regret.

He shifted and now was on top of you, hovering you, both arms were on the side of your head.

"I-uhm–I gotta tell you something."

"You already said that," he chuckled, teasing you.

You eternally face palmed yourself for being nervous.

"I'm–I'm pregnant," your heart clenched painfully as those words run past your lips. You closed your eyes getting ready for the rejection.

"What-"

"I'm sorry," you closed your eyes tightly but tears started rolling to your sides and you don't even know why.

"Fuck, baby don't cry," he held your face and wiped the tears, "shhh."

He hugged you, burying his face in your hair.

"You don't know how happy I am," he speaks through your hair.

Your eyes widened as if there are colours dramatically spread around the room, you felt happy and relieved. It brings you more tears but now a happy one.

"You are?" Breathlessly, you asked.

He laughed then kissed the top of your head before looking deeply and lovingly into your eyes, "of course I am. I have been dreaming about us having a family, having a child crying and makes us annoyed. I have been thinking about scenarios that a family does ever since I made you mine."

His words fluttered your heart. You never expected this, expect his reaction, his words.

You unconsciously touch your flat belly, his free hand followed, putting it on top.

"I love you, fuck, I love you so much," he hugged you tightly, putting all his weight to you.

You smiled and hugged back, "I love you too. I got so scared you would kick me out."

"I will be a stupidest, dumbest piece of shit if I ever did that to you. I don't know what I did to deserve you. That's why... I'll marry you."