23. Bath

1st person's POV

"Gaah! I feel sticky!" I complained as I went in our room. I immediately get rid of my muddy and sweaty clothes.

I was only left with under wear then my boyfriend entered to room as well. His clothes were also muddy all over.

My mother asked us to plant something in her garden but then we got flirty and playful, we started throwing and wiping mud at each other.

Gladly, mother stopped us and finished our work.

He then started stripping all his clothes. All of it. And he's now fully naked.

I bit my lip, not knowing what to do anymore.

He walked closer, "let's take a bath together."

"Heeeh? No!" I looked down, avoiding to look at him and his naked body.

I heard him laugh, "don't worry, I won't do anything unnecessary."

I back looked up at him then blinked.

"I promise," He said with a stern voice then raised his pinky.

"Really?" I also raised my pinky.

"Really." Then we intertwined our finger together.

We filled the bathtub with water and soap. After that my boyfriend went in first. He leaned back at the end of the bathtub with arms on the side and legs apart.

He patted on the water, telling me to sit between his legs.

"But your thing. . ." I was hesitant to say.

"Just sit." I patted the water a little harder.

I sighed and slowly did what I have to do.

I tried to hide my blushing face with my hair.

Water's colder that usual.

I'm now between his legs. I'm so stiff and embarrassed. I don't know what to do.

I kept fidgetting on my sit until both his hands went on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

My back met his warm chest.

His arms then wrapped around my fully naked chest.

I heard him hum causing a slight vibration on my back.

"Doesn't this feels good?" He asked while hugging me tighter.

"Yeah it does," I answered with a small, shy voice. "But I thought we're gonna clean ourselves?"

"Well, earlier while planting, you said that your back hurts so we'll just relax first."

My inner self said "awww".

He always cares for me and always shows me love.

I pulled my knees close to my chest, letting myself relax and cherish this moment with him.

Then I felt his lips on my right shoulder.

Warm and soft.

I shivered.

He moves his hands up and down my arm, making me relax.

I felt him move slightly, lifting his body a little. I looked up and saw him reaching for my shampoo.

"Here, I'll clean your hair."

I let my eyes close as he wash my hair. He was massaging my scalp making me sleepy.

"You feelin' good?" He asked and I hummed in response.

Once he's finished, I told him I also wanted to wash his hair so we changed positions.

He leaned his head to my chest while I was washing his hair.

"I want to clean my body," I whispered shyly behind him after shampooing his hair.

He turned around before agreeing.

He took my scrubber and foam it up with liquid soap.

I taught he would he himself but he started scrubbing my shoulders down to my chest then my stomach.

It tickles a little over there.

His hand stopped on my lower abdomen. I looked at him and he was already looking at me with a sly smile.

It took me seconds before I understand why he's smiling like that.

I immediately snatched the scrubber from him and pushed him hand.

He laughed loudly as I back away from him.

"You don't need to be shy."

"I can clean myself," I glared and turned my back to him. Once I turned around, I blushed hard.

And he was still laughing.

After some time, we finished cleaning each other then we dried up. We wore new pairs of clothes and laid on our bed.

"Can we take a bath together sometime?"

•••••••••••••

(A/N): I just realized that I reached 20k reader in 8 months wahhhhhh.
わたしわほんとにしあわせええ!!(>0<;)

I hope y'all liked my stories

Thank you ♡♡

(♡˙︶˙♡)