21. When You Have A Fever

1st person's POV

I woke up and it was still dark. It means that it's still midnight.

I felt my muscles sore and light, mostly around my arm and neck muscles. It's so cold so I dig myself deeper on the bed and covered my whole body with the sheets but I still kept on shivering.

My throat felt dry. I wanted to drink water but I feel to cold and tired.

I looked at my right side to see my boyfriend's back facing me. He looked like he's sleeping peacefully. His breathing looks stable.

I reached my hand to wake him up, pulling his shirt repeatedly.

I heard him groan and move to face me. Then he yawned, "what is it?" He asked gently then his hand cupped my face.

"Wate-"

"You're hot," he said, both hands are now examining my body. "What are you feeling?"

"Uh- sore, cold, and thirsty. And I want water,"

Once I said those, he immediately stood up and told me he'll get water and a fever patch.

A minute after, I heard him went in the room.

"Here's your water."

He helped me got up and gave me a warm water.

I layed back down and he placed the fever patch on my forehead. The he layed back to bed, cuddling me.

"You still feel wimpish?" His voice gentle as ever. I nodded in response.

"I'll cook you porridge tomorrow, okay?" I nodded again. "Do you want it rice or oats?"

"*choose*, please," I said with a low voice.

"Okay. Rest now, you need it."

"You might catch my fever if you continue to hug me," I murmured to his chest, he only hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry about me, I have strong resistance," he stoke my hair and I felt my eyes got heavier.

"I will take care of you no matter what. I promised you that."

•••••••••••••

A/N: let us pretend that coronavirus does not exist in this part

(♡˙︶˙♡)