13. Uneven

1st person's POV

"It's so ugly," I groaned as push my right boob up to level the other boob. I rolled my eyes to the woman in the mirror.

Her boobs are uneven. I can tell. The unevenness are so visible, it frustrates me.

"What ugly?" My boyfriend popped out of no where. I look at his reflection in the mirror holding a big bag of chips and 2 cans of coke. He raised his brow waiting for my answer.

Sighing, my shoulders lowered as I squeeze my boobs in both hands. "They're so uneven, it looks so ugly."

He smiled as he put the junk food on the table and walked towards me. He held my waist and placed his head on my shoulder.

"What's uneven?" He asked.

I pouted and pointed at my boobs, "this."

His smile grew wider as he cup both my breasts with his big hands. My body tingled as he gave it a light squeeze.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to stutter.

"What so ugly about it?" He avoided my question, squeezing my boobs again.

"It's uneven," I said slowly. My heart was beating so fast and my breathing became ragged. "It doesn't look nice," I added.

It's not the first time he touched me like this but everytime he does, I go crazy.

His hands lowered, cupping my bosom from below, giving it a little bounce. I gulped.

He lightly giggled and said, "it doesn't even looked uneven."

I sighed and moved his hands to my waist, "look," I relaxed my shoulders and levelled it with my hands, "the right breast is lower than the left."

I whined, stomping my feet lightly.

"It's not a big problem, baby," he cupped my breasts again.

"Yes, it is," I argued.

"Well, my balls are more uneven," he winked and I laugh-groan.

His hands moved to my waist then to my shoulders and massages it. I can feel his breathing on my neck, slow and deep, tickling me.

"It's just so ugly," I complain.

"It's beautiful. Nothing's ugly in you, baby," his hands ran up and down on my arms. "And nothing's perfect. There are a lot of girls who has the same problem, well it's not even a problem, and more worse than that. Look," he cupped my breasts again, "it's beautiful, perfectly shaped. I can't even notice the unevenness of it."

I pouted at his words. He would always say good things about me.

"What do you think I'm insecure about my body?" I suddenly asked.

He raised a brow at me and gave my bosom a hard squeeze making groan.

"Should you be insecure about anything?"

"Of course."

He laughed and I raised a brow, "there's nothing to be insecure at. Look at you, boys at our school campus were drooling over you."

"You always say good things to me."

"Because everything is good about you," he whispered.

•••••••••••••

(A/N): I have the same problem of having uneven breasts and I want someone to cheer me up whenever I feel so insecure about it.

(♡˙︶˙♡)