10. Admire

Boyfriend's POV

Staring at my girlfriend was a hobby of mine. I watch every detail, every move, the way her lips smile, her nose scrunches, her cheeks blushed, the way she shook her head, and her hair waved along, everything was just so beautiful, so perfect.

Admiring every single inch of her beauty, body, and face, it never fails to mesmerize me, she never fails to mesmerize me.

Just by seeing her face, my day's completed.

Before we're together, I was her secret admirer. I was the one putting chocolates and notes on her lunch bag until I got caught red-handed by her. I was sneaking to her locker and saw me there, slipping a love note.

That was so embarrassing.

That's the time I put my shit together and ask her out. And after 2 months of courting, she said yes.

It's not that I'm the shy type that's why I do that, she just makes me scared of rejection even though I got rejected by a few girls I courted.

I love her.

God, I love her so much I can just die right now.

She caught me staring at her and both our cheeks reddened. She stopped talking to the girl in front of her and continued staring at me.

That moment she smiles, my heart burst. It hurts but it feels good.

She looked away and maybe excused herself because she started walking towards me.

"You're alone again," she said, sitting down beside me.

I nodded, watching her emotions change.

I like being alone. Traumatized by my past, I don't let myself trust everybody.

Staring at her frequently made me learn and understand the emotions from her face.

She frowned but smiled and I didn't realize that she was leaning. She pecked my lips and my eyes widened.

Butterflies danced through my body, tingling my muscles and bones.

Wanting more, I placed my hand on the back of her head and leaned her closer again. This time, kissing her longer.

I'm aware that we're crowded with many people but I don't care.

I licked my tongue on her lower lips and she pulled away.

Maybe not.

Raising a brow, I smirked at her blush. She shook her head.

She would always pull away whenever she would feel my tongue on her lips.

I guess I really need to teach her.

But I don't want to rush her. She's just new to a relationship.

Maybe I'll bring her out for dinner.

OH! My family will be eating dinner at the new restaurant they saw.

"My family will go out for dinner, do you want to come?" I asked as I play with her hair.

It took her a while but she nodded, hesitantly, and smiled, "Yeah, sure." 

She's still shy about my family even though they love her more than me. 

I placed an arm around her and enjoyed the moment. I studied her face, her eyes following everyone's movement, twinkling under the light, her lips we're parted sexily. I look down at our intertwined hands. Her hands are soft and warm, unlike mine rough but not cold. I tightened my hand and she looked at me, our eyes met.

God, those eyes will be the death of me.

"What?" She asked innocently, blushing. I shook my head and smile.

"I just love you."

"You always love me," she kissed my cheek, "I love you too."