30. Pirate

The second request of @fanfic123ann
-thank you, I hope you liked this♡♡-
I never had this idea

picture from pinterest

1st person's POV

I hugged myself as the cold wind hit my body and shivered a little.

Outside was peaceful and dark. There were faint noises coming from the inside of this ship.

The main cabin of this ship was full of pirates. They were partying and drinking like crazy as if there's no tomorrow.

It was very noisy and hot inside.

I decided to go back inside after having some fresh air and some peace.

The smell of beer and old men entered my nose as soon as I went back inside the ship.

They were still drinking and singing, almost shouting.

I don't see anyone in this room that was not drunk and wasted.

"Mi Amor!" Someone shouted and then a hand was placed on my back.

I jumped a little and looked at the man who was holding me, "hi."

"Where have you been? I didn't see you for a while?" He cupped my cheeks and played with them.

His breath smells like alcohol.

I hated the smell of it so I held my breath as he speaks.

"I just went out to have some fresh air," I placed my hand on top of his and pulled it from my face, "I think you've drank enough, gramps, alcohol is bad for your health."

"Awh," he pouted, "it's just for today, pleaaaase," grandfather blinked his eyes rapidly and attempted to make a cute face.

I decided to let him enjoy his alcohol. He was right, it's just for today.

"Alrighty, but do not drink too much, okay?" He nodded like a baby and walked away while shouting out his happiness.

I started walking towards my room to take some rest.

It was a long day and I lost track of time

Then something went in my eyes. It stung so I closed them and rubbed them, trying to get that something out of my eyes.

I tried opening them but it hurts.

Then I bumped into someone and felt some liquid on my chest.

"What the fuck?!" A deep voice of a man shouted causing all the people in this ship to go silent and looked at as. He murmured curses to me.

I forced my eyes open to see who I bumped into.

It was Jack, his face was red flaring from anger. I saw that his shirt was also drenched.

I gulped as I got intimidated.

"I'm sorr-" I was cut off as he slapped me. Hard that my neck almost snapped.

I gasped and eased the pain on my cheek with my hand.

"You little bitch! How can you not look with your two eyes!?" He grabbed my chin with a tight grip.

My tears just started blurring my vision as fear consumed me. His face was angry and scary.

My heart was beating so fast.

He raised his other hand and I prepared myself for a powerful slap, closing my eyes tightly.

"I suggest you not to continue that or you will be severely punished."

My face was released, and my body was gently pushed back then I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jack's hand was being held by someone.

"C-captain," he called with visible fear on his face. "I-I'm sorry." 

"You should not drink anymore and rest in your room," Captain looked intensely at him.

He lightly nodded then apologized to me before walking away.

"You should also rest," Captain turned to look at me.

There were tingles in my belly as he examined my face.

He guided me to my room.

Once we went inside, he examined my cheek that was slapped, and asked me, "how's your cheek? did he do anything else to you?"

My hand subconsciously touched my cheek, "it's fine now and no," I gave him a reassuring smile.

His brows scrunched together then he sighed. He lowered his body to hug me.

"I don't want to see you get hurt," his hug went tighter, "I don't want you to be treated like that."

I hugged him back, "he was just drunk, he didn't mean to do that."

"I know, it's just that I don't want you getting hurt," his voice was filled with emotion. 

"My pirate boyfriend is very worried."

•••••••••••••
(A/N): i did not know how to end this lol and i dont know why am i taking so long to finish one story

i hope yall like it

(♡˙︶˙♡)