5. First Kiss

2nd person's POV

You and your boyfriend are in his home, cuddling on their couch, you're on top of him while watching Us. His parents went out and his siblings went to a party near their school campus.

You've been together for 5 months.

His hand is playing with your hair while the other draws a random shape on your back.

"We could be like this forever," he whispered then kissed the top of your head.

"There's no forever," you whispered back. His heartbeat was fast under your ear.

"Sure."

His hands now hugged you tighter. You moved and now hovering on top of him. He cupped your cheeks and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too," you replied then kissed his nose.

He pulled your face closer, lips almost touching.

He's aware that you haven't kissed anyone on the lips before even your parents.

"Can I kiss you?" he slowly whispered, his voice was husky. You nodded.

"You sure?" You nodded again. He licked his lips and pulled you even more closer.

Your lips touched and your body fluttered, as there was something inside you that ignited.

His lips were soft and perfectly shaped with your lips. He opened his mouth then licked your bottom lip.

You pulled away.

"Was that.."

"My tongue? Yes," he caresses your cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry."

His face looks worried.

"No, I just don't know what I would do," you bit your bottom lip, feeling embarrassed.

He chuckled and grazed his thumb over your bottom lip, "I'll teach you." He lifted his head to peck your lips.

"Your lips are soft, so beautiful," he continued brushing his thumb on your bottom lip. You blushed and hid your face on his neck. "Kiss me again."

You kissed again but now, you slightly opened your mouth letting his tongue swirl with yours.

•••••••••••••

(A/N): I suck at this.

(♡˙︶˙♡)