25. Flaws

1st person's POV

Shit.

I forgot my pajamas at home. I don't want to sleep with these kind of clothes: jeans and tee shirt.

I can undress my jeans and sleep with just a shirt and my panties but since I just moved here at my boyfriend's place, I'm still shy and embarrassed to show him my bare skin. Most importantly, I got cellulite and strectch marks around my thighs and hips.

He might not like it. Or worse, be disgusted by it.

Sighing, I made up my mind to just sleep with jeans on.

As I went out of the bathroom, I saw my boyfriend on the bed with his phone on hand.

His head moves to face me. Then his mouth opened, "Are you not going to sleep?"

"Oh, uh, I gonna sleep. . ."

"Then why are you wearing that?" He geastured his hand to my body.

"Uhm- because I forgot my pajamas at home," I looked down, breaking the eye contact and fiddle my fingers.

I heard soft movements from the bed, telling me he's shifting.

"Why not undress your jeans?" I heard him say. I can also hear the smirk forming in his face.

"Why would I do that?" I said in disapproval.

"Well, it's not comfortable sleeping with a pair of jeans on, right?"

I finally looked at him. He's smirking widely at me.

"No." I said with firmness, trying to hide my embarrassment.

Then he laughed before standing up and walked towards me.

"Hey, no need to be shy. Besides, you'll live with me from now on so you should start getting used to show plenty of skin to me, hmm?" He said with warmly to me.

I bit my lip and looked back down.

Embarrassment turned into fear.

Fear that he will be disgusted by my flaws.

"Alright then, if you're not comfortable showing your bare thighs, it's fine. But you should change those jeans with my comfy pants if you'd like."

"Would you still love me if I have stretch marks and cellulites?" I asked as soon as he finished his sentence.

It was random. I asked it as soon as it entered my mind.

"Of course I would still love you. How would I not?"

He went closer and cupped my cheeks, making me look at him.

"Stretch marks and cellulites are normal, a lot of people have that. You should not be ashamed because of those. We are not perfect and that's what makes us beautiful.

I love you and by means of that I love every single thing about you, even your flaws."

He lowered his head and kissed me passionately.

All the fear I was feeling vanished.

I blushed and tried to hide my face but his hands were still holding my face firmly.

"How about me? Do you love every single thing about me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

I laughed, "of course, I love you too."

•••••••••••••

(A/N): Awwww I would love to have a boyfriend like him ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Also, y'all should try requesting stories to me through message so I can practice my communication skills with strangers so I won't be an awkward type any more.

(♡˙︶˙♡)