7. Comforting You After A Nightmare

(y/n)=your name
(bf/n)=boyfriend's name

3rd person's POV

(y/n) was having a nightmare. Her body was shaking, hands clutching tightly on the sheet as she murmurs 'no's'.

Her boyfriend woke up by the sound and turned to his girlfriend. Immediately, went close to her and wake her up.

"(y/n), babe, wake up," he shook her body gently and her eyes opened.

She sat down, breathing deeply, sweat soaking her clothes.

"It's alright, I'm here," he said when (y/n) hugged him. "Shh baby, it's alright, everything's fine."

Tears soaked his white shirt but he doesn't care about it one bit. He gently rubbed his hand on her back and whispered sweet nothings to her and eventually, she calmed down.

He kissed the top of her head and gently laid (y/n) on the bed.

"Do you remember what the nightmare was about?" She nodded.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked with a gentle voice. She shook her head and he hummed.

"Do you need water?" He asked, brushing her hair as she nodded. "Wait here."

He gave her a kiss before sliding out of the bed.

Minutes later, he came back with a glass of water.

"Here," (bf/n) handed her the water.

Once she finished, he scooted her closer to him. She listened to his breathing and it calmed her but her nightmare kept on playing in her head.

He felt her hand clutch on his shirt, "I'm here baby, don't worry about your dream."

"It's just in your head, it won't happen in real life."

"We'll deal with it tomorrow."

"Whatever your thinking, crumple it like a paper and throw it outside the window."

"I'll kiss your fear away, like this." *kisses the whole face*

"When you close your eyes, think of me and you'll forget everything even that math shit you reviewed hours ago." *laughs*

Slowly, after 2 hours of murmuring, whispering nonsense too (y/n), she slept peacefully.

"I love you and I always will," he promises and snuggled closer to his girlfriend.

•••••••••••••

(A/N): I have no one to assure me whenever I have a nightmare. I'm so lonely. :((

(♡˙︶˙♡)