6. LDR

2nd person's POV

You planned to have a video call with your boyfriend today since it was Friday.

He lives on the other side of the world.

It's been almost 2 years since you met each other in real life. You have been together for 5 years and he would visit you every year as both of you were busy at college.

Waiting for him to answer the call, you made some midnight snack: macaroni n' cheese and cheese bread.

It took 3 rings before he answered.

"Hey!" You greeted, waving your hands.

"Hey, I'm sorry I took a shower," he replied while drying his hair with the towel. It's morning in there, you can see the window very bright and full of colours. "How are you?"

"I'm good, kinda exhausted but good," you took a bite of your cheese bread.

"What time is it there?"

"3 minutes before midnight."

"That looks delicious."

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

He shook his head while wearing his jeans. "It's kinda late for breakfast actually."

"Oh."

There was a silence as he wears his white tank top and layered it with a white button-up shirt.

"Where will you go?" You asked.

"I'm meeting with my friends at lunch," he finished the last button and sat down, supporting his head with his hand, staring at you.

"You're creepy." He smiled and winked.

"Nah you're just beautiful," you blushed and giggled. "I'm serious."

He continued staring at you while you eat your macaroni.

"Don't you have a lunch to attend? Stop staring," you complained and he shook his head.

Then the conversation went on for more minutes.

"I love you," he sweetly said and your heart melted.

"I love you too."

"3 more months and we'll live together," his voice was husky and he was looking at you as if he was fantasizing something. "Just you wait."

"I will," you replied.

"God, you're so beautiful."