38. Water

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJY6X2un/
i got the idea here^^
ajsksjjskzjdjskskfjd can i post the real tiktok video here?

3rd person's POV

"Fuck. I'm drunk," y/n said with a giggle as she walks toward her boyfriend.

When he noticed her swaying as she walks, he immediately supported her with his arms.

"Jesus! How much did you drink?" he asked, worried.

She shrugged her shoulder and continue to lean towards her boyfriend.

"Sit down or you'll trip youself," he guided her to a chair near him.

Her body felt hot under his skin and her warmness gave him an urge to hug her so he did.

But the hug made y/n sweat so she push her boyfriend away, "don't hug me, I feel so hot."

"Oh," he pulled away and laughed a little, "sorry."

"Don't go too far," y/n held on his shirt tightly. "I feel a lil dizzy."

Her boyfriend held her in place and searched for his water. He felt like he really needed to make her drink some clean liquid.

"Here, drink this," he opened the bottle if water for her but she refused.

"Noooo~" she whined, "I don't like water~"

He sighed and thought of an idea for him to make her drink water.

He then drank the water but did not swallow it. He held her chin up and kissed her. He opened her mouth with his tongue and put the water into her mouth.

Some water spilled out, trickling down y/n's chin.

When they pulled away, he noticed how her cheeks were tinted into a darker shade of pink. Her lips were slightly swollen from the kiss and her face looks surprised. It made her look sexy.

"Why would you do that?!" She slapped his chest repeatedly, as she blushed hard.

"I just want you to drink your water."