Valentine Day Realization (Sora)

<3 So I was with my cousins and we were telling kingdom hearts pick up lines to each other. Great times. Anyway we eventually ran out and I came up with my own and it inspired this oneshot. WARNING there is cussing in here along with other stuff. Sora is probably out of character so sorry in advance.

(Name)'s POV

Red, pink, white, frills, and hearts from sizes big to small littered the entire school. Yup anyone can guess that Valentine's Day is around the corner. To be more precise the day devoted to love is on Friday this year. Making matters worse, this year was the year I told myself that I was gonna confess to Sora, but Kairi been clinging on Sora since the month started and I haven't gotten any chance to be with him alone. What's a girl to do? Be in a sea of heartless?

"What's a sea of heartless got to do with anything (Name)?"

"Non nothing Roxas, just going over the concepts that Xigbar went over today in history."

"Yea that stuff about the hoards making worlds fall into darkness."

"Yea! Boy Roxas you really know your stuff."

"(Name) we learned that stuff literally at the beginning of the school year. What's going on?"

"Roxy it's"

"SORA! WAIT FOR ME!"

"nothing."

I watched as Kairi latched onto Sora's arm and pulled him down a different hallway while going on what she expects how Friday will turn out for her.

"Loud as always isn't she (Name)."

"Yea."

"Come on I think you need some Roxy time."

Grabbing my hand, Roxas lead me to the cafeteria to an empty spot in the corner. Forcing me to sit down he threw his bag at me and left.

That little blonde throwing his stuff at me! I'll get him back for this! He owes me ice cream!

"Hey (Name)! Have you seen, are you alone?"

Speaking of blondes, the older brother has arrived.

"Kinda Ven, Roxas threw his stuff at me and left."

"Dang what crawled in his boxers and died?"

"No clue but what are you doing here, don't you normally go eat with Terra and Aqua?"

"Yea but they're busy running the Valentine Day table the whole week!"

"So they're the suckers that got roped into doing it during the last week."

"Yup so I was looking for Roxy for some quality bro time but I'll take you over him any day."

"Umm hey (Name)! Are you busy right now?"

"Oh hey Sora! No I'm just sitting here with Ven."

"Oh I see well I..."

"SORA! YOU PROMISE TO EAT LUNCH WITH ME! HURRY BEFORE THE LINE GETS TOO LONG!"

"I'm coming Kairi! Sorry (Name) I'll be back later."

"Ugg was that Sora who was here?"

"Now Roxy it's time for us to have a bro to bro talk about treating girls"

"Go away Ven. Here (Name) sorry I took too long, had to sneak into the teacher's lounge to get these."

Sea salt ice cream, best friend ever! NOM NOM!!! Like you need to sneak into the teacher's lounge, Axel's like your best friend other than me. NOM NOM!!! But ice cream... you shall be forgiven.