Hero (Sora or Riku?)

thoughts

text conversations

Sooo there are two different voices that are Sora's concious. It's not Roxas, or Xion.

Sora's POV

I'm the hero that saved the world from darkness countless time, a keyblade wielder. Fighting baddies are no prob for me. Heck I'm sooooo confident when fighting against them I can't help but toss out a few taunts. I thought I could handle anything the darkness would dish out at me, and it's still true; it's the everyday problems that get me. Specifically girl problems.

(Name) POV

Sora came back a few weeks ago and everyone was so excited. When we heard the news that he and Riku were back everyone rushed to see them. There was even a huge celebration welcoming them home.

A day or two later Sora got together with Kairi and ever since then you don't see one without the other. I've been hanging out with Riku ever since, cause he was the only one who knew how I felt about his best friend. Not that he was complaining since we all played together before the incident and that he didn't want to be a third wheel and suffer alone. How nice right.

Everyday Sora and Kairi would want to hangout with Riku and I. Even when we would try to hide and practice our sword fighting skills they would find us. It's getting real annoying and I could tell Riku was thinking the same thing. I mean I'm happy for Sora, whatever or whoever he chooses but making us be wheels while watching them be all couple like is just pure torture. Seriously I just want to punch the both of them and just keep practicing with Riku but I can't, Riku would always hold me back. I think he wants to be the one to do it instead.

"Hey (name) lets just leave, they obviously aren't paying attention to us anymore." Riku took my hand gently and led me away from the obvious couple. We walked to the other side of the island where our boat was waiting at the pier. He lead us to the fallen papou tree, never letting go of my hand. We just stood there as I waited for him to say something, anything. He was Riku, he always knew what to say.

"(Name) do you... Do you want to leave?"

"What...what do you mean leave Riku?"

"Let's leave here and go to a different world."

"But why you just got back and I've never left this place before!"

"(Name) don't hide it from me! I know how much you're hurting each time you see them together! I'm suppose to protect you, I promised remember!"

After Riku's outburst I grew silent, I didn't know what to say. He was right, he was always right. Seeing them together had always pained me

"You're right Riku. You always figure me out. Let's leave, this place is too small for your taste anyway right."

Riku's POV

After hearing the words I've always yearned to hear I scooped (name) in my arms and spun us around... Well in my head I did. All I actually gave her was a smile, which grew wider when she started to blush. She's the only girl I've met that understands me and trust me I've been to different worlds.

"Ok we'll leave in a few hours you should go pack and say your goodbyes."

Months later

(Name) at first was a bit timid when we first started traveling around to different worlds but now she's always ecstatic. We've travelled around worlds that were saved from the darkness and I turn discovered that (name) could also wield a keyblade. She just keeps amazing me by the day. I've heard from Mickey that Sora started traveling around too but no one knows why.