Game Night(Xigbar)

grace_sutcliff here's the oneshot you requested. Sorry it took soooo long. Hope you like it. :D

OK so in this oneshot Xigbar looks like what he does in BBS or you know whatever you want him to look like and is around the same age as Axel and Roxas. Everyone else in the Organization is around the same age as well. So I tried this out so that conversations wouldn't be confusing, hope you all like it.

Xigbar Oneshot

(Name)'s POV

I'm a pretty cool chick once you get to know me, but people who don't know me at all tend to think I'm a hot head, violent, teen that hangs with the bad crowd. My friends aren't THAT bad. I mean sure we get into fights more than other people and break some rules but we done have any bad intentions. Saying all of this my parents tend to argue about my life.

"She keeps getting into fights and breaking laws! This is all your fault! Your carefree attitude and loose parenting made my beautiful baby girl into a a a thug!" my mom yells and waves her arms in the air while venting towards my dad who was eating dinner.

"Honey (Name) is a head strong girl; she's just living her life how she believes."

As you can tell my dad and I have a really strong relationship. He understands me the most and gives me advice whenever I feel like I can't do anything.

"And this is why she's a delinquent! First you insist she take self-defense lessons to protect herself, and then you commend her on beating up that poor kid down the street! What next she runs off and joins some stupid fun and ends up a hobo!

"Now now honey, she has a leveled head between her shoulders, she won't do something she'll regret. She's our daughter have some faith."

"You're right, we taught her well."

I watch them enjoying their dinner now before leaving through the front door.

"I'll be back Sunday!" the door slammed shut as I rushed to the parked red car.

Music blasting, shouts fading, and obnoxious singing could be hear from the car as the window slowly rolled down filling the once quite street with noise. A blonde with a wide grin popped his face out to meet me while laughing.

Roxas: "(Name) what took you so long? Demyx was enlightening us with his imitation of Saix."

(Name): "Gee Roxy I lost my ticket to the Demmy show so the bouncer out of the concert held me back until it was over. It was out of my hands." I grinned and rolled my eyes playfully.

Roxas: "(Name) I"

Axel: "Shut up girls and get in the car (Name). We got places to go and people to see so enough girl talk and get your ass in!"

(Name): "You heard him to the back with you Roxy!"

Roxas: "Hey wait why do I have to sit in the back! You sit in the back (Name)!"

Axel: "Roxas just get in the back already!"

Roxas: "Some best friend you are Axel." Roxas moved to the back and I climbed in.

Demyx: "He probably felt left out when you guys had girl talk without him."

Axel: "Shut up I did not feel left out!"

(Name): "Yea sure you didn't."

~ Game Center ~

Xaldin POV

Luxord was playing Wheel of Fortune if you call rapid button pressing and loud profanities as part of the game while Xigbar was play some first person alien/zombie game. They have better luck than I do.