My Girl (Ven)

This was requested by Eleftheria01

Beware for some choice words from Vanitas and I apologize for any grammer or spelling

Disclaimer, I don't own any of the characters or the stores but only the OC and the plot.

Thoughts

(Name)'s POV

~bzzzt bzzzt~

Uggh 

Too tired will get it later...zzz...

~Insert random loud song~

Uggh

Moving my hand around the area near my pillow, "what time is it?" Groggily shifting my hand went to the other side of my bed searching blindly.

~Song end~

Ah ha found it! a tired smile marked my triumph, now who.........

~Song starts again~

Beep

"(Name) you finally"

"Do you know what time it is right now Namine"

"It's 8 what"

"That's an unholy hour!"

"Any time before 12 in the afternoon is an unholy hour for you," I could feel her rolling her eyes.

"And so? I'm not a morning person," hoping my grumpiness would tell her to get to the point already.

"Sometimes you are. I see you first thing at school and you're all"

"Yea sometimes. That's after I actually wake up."

"Well since you can't fall back to sleep anymore want to help me with something?" 

 "I hate you right now," pouting in my pillow and getting comfy again.

"You'll love me again when I come over with waffles from Wacky's Waffles in a bit."

"You mean the one with," my excitement made me almost forget what time it was, almost.

"Yes yes that one, the super special deluxe waffles you like so much."

Getting quiet I debated which was more important to me right now the comfy bed with warm sheets or the waffles... "I like waffles..."

"Yea ok just get ready I'll be over soon." 

To get ready or give myself 5 more minutes... so comfy

~bzzt~

Namine: (Name) get out of bed

Namine: Leaving Wacky's now

...oh crap!

Hurrying out of bed I gave a good stretch popping something on my upper back and finding some clothes on.

~Time skip~

Going through emails and notifications on my phone the door rang as I made the last step.

"(Name) I have waffles so open up!" 

Opening the door I checked to see if she really did bring waffles before letting her in, "Namine waffles," holding out my hands for my reward for getting out of bed at this time.

"Here," handing me the bag we both moved to the kitchen.

"Aww my baby Imma feed you now," rubbing my tummy I began eating the delicious waffles.

"So just keep eating and listen to what I have to say (Name)," giving her a nod she continued, " remember I told you about what happened last week when the guys were hanging out and us girls wanted to join but they were all like no this is a guy thing, girls can't play."