The Hidden Truth (Marluxia)

Ok so it's been a while since I actually wrote something so my skills aren't that great right now. But I hope you all like it, especially you foxartist. :)

(Name) POV

Here at Radiant Academy life is pretty normal for a high school filled with keyblade wielders, mages, and fighters from different worlds. (NAME) WATCH OUT!!! Dropping on the ground the fireball barely missed my head and a familiar person comes running over.

(Name) I'm coming through!

Larxene rushed past me in a blur of lightening followed by Axel flaming right behind her as he shouted profanity. Brushing off the grass and dirt from my clothes I watch Larxene dodge another fireball before zapping Axel. 

"Larxene took Axel's sea salt ice cream and ate it in front of him."

"Oh hey Roxy!"

"Hey yourself (Name)."

"I don't see why he's chasing her."

"He's an addict to that stuff (Name)."

"Like you're not."

"Hey I've only had one today (Name)! I'm making progress!"

"Right but school didn't even start yet Roxas and you already ate one. Actually make that at least two seeing how happy you look right now."

Roxas smiled guiltily, "let's just go to class already before we both get rope into what ever those crazies are doing," taking my hand and started to guide me to our class.

"But Roxy I'm a crazy too."

"Oh right I forgot," he rolled his eyes playfully and lets go of my hand and started running, "the crazy's here too run to the school cause that won't kill us."

"Shut up Roxpox!"

"Better hurry (Name) or your Teddy Grahams are mine!"

"TEDDY NNNNOOOOO! ROXAS YOU'RE A MONSTER! GET BACK HERE AND I WON'T HURT YOU MUCH!"

"Naw I'm good!"

"TEDDY!!!"

~Hallway~

Almost there, Teddy I'm coming to save you for my stomach!

"Umm Marluxia I umm I"

"Look I don't have all day can you hurry up."

"I really like you Marluxia. Please go out with me!"

"Look whoever you are I don't have time to waste on little carnations like you."

"But why?"

"Putting it as nice as I can you're heart will be shattered."

"I can handle it, if it's for you."

"Like I said little carnation you're, common, regular, uninteresting, get the point. I need a beauty befitting of standing right next to me without paling in comparison, so scram."

I watched as the girl ran crying down the hallway. I think I saw something I shouldn't have... wait my Teddy Grams need me!

"(Name) you coming to class or what?"

"How did you know I was here?"

"Please I knew you were here from the beginning. Eavesdropping isn't very nice (Name), or perhaps you realize how much you love me and decided to stalk me now."

"Bitch please I'm above stalking and sadly for you I woke up and realize how I still don't love you. Peace!"

Marluxia POV