A place with meaning (Roxas)

My other pick up line I came up with! XD Please use your imagination since I have no fashion sense and currently low in visual inspiration.

Thoughts

Roxas POV

"So basically I wow her with something for Valentines Day."

"Yea pretty much, got it memorized Roxas?"

"But Axel how am I suppose to do that!?!"

"Roxas that's easy all you have to do is..." 

"... is???"

"Um well I'm not in love with (Name) so I can't tell you."

"Figures you leave me hanging."

"Hey Roxy it's a secret got it memorized."

"Whatever at least I'm not the one with his hand covered in sea salt ice cream."

"Aww shit what a waste of good ice cream."

-At School-

what to do for (Name), flower? no too cliche. Chocolate? no too stereotypical. Papou fruit? ... that's Sora's thing. What am I suppose to do? Kingdom Hearts help meh!

"Hey Roxas! Have you decided what to do for (Name)? You only got today left to figure it out."

I swear if Xion was a messenger sent from Kingdom Hearts I would totally believe it right now.

"Xion help I don't what what to do!"

"Wow calm down Roxas you're almost as bad as Sora."

"Hey that's offensive, I'm better."

"I said almost and (Name) would totally agree with you." ;)

"Shut it Xi."

"Ok then I won't help you. Have fun racking your brain Roxy!"

"You're such a smartass."

"Takes one to know one."

"This is getting know where!"

"Sea salt ice cream?"

"Yea lets go."

(Name)'s POV

I watch Roxas the past few days, not like a stalker or something like that but I was kinda hoping. Our friends keep saying how he'll do something big for me tomorrow. A huge surprise. It's not like I'm expecting it but I'm a bit intrigue since Roxas usually doesn't go big. So it's interesting besides watching the girls in our grade worry about confessing their love and all that stuff. Anyway I just keep seeing him go out with Axel or Xion and getting ice cream like they usually do when he doesn't hangout with me.

Should I be worried? Roxas has been acting pretty normal, has he lost interest in me? No must not lose faith. Everything will be known tomorrow. Yea for sure.

"Oh (Name) looks like Roxas is gonna leave you for me."

"Sure bitch when Ven and Van stop fighting."

"Grr (Name) you'll see my Roxy will shower me with lots of gifts and pamper me like his princess!"

"In your dreams, everyone knows (Name) is Roxas's princess. Come on (Name) lets go to the mall so Roxas can see you in a new outfit that'll keep him up thinking all night."

"But you said we were gonna go cause you needed a dress for tomorrow night?"

"Oh I lied (Name), now let's go!"

"Namine I don't wanna."

-At the Mall-

"Can we take a break Namine, we've been to almost all of the shops here and you've bought like half the store each time!"