Santa's Real!!! (Vanitas)

Hey guys since Christmas is coming up I wanted to take a crack at a oneshot. My sister actually came up with the some of the ideas so yay her! Warning there are some cussing, kissing scenes, and hints of rated R after events. You have been warned!

Christmas Eve

Snow was falling, piling the town in an avalanche of frosty wonder. Inside families were enjoying their time together, especially with their kids who came back from school. Kids thrilled that Christmas day was near were all making cookies for the big guy in the red suit. Couples snuggled under warm blankets on the couch, well most couples.

(Name)'s POV

"HE IS REAL!"

"He's just something the companies made up to endorse more people to buy their products, grow up (Name)."

"I do what I want Vanitas and Santa is real! I can prove it!"

"Sora doesn't count. He's easily influenced."

"But he took a picture with Santa and everything!"

"It's just some guy in the suit at the mall (Name)."

"LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!"

"Whatever, I think I'll go bother Venny."

"Don't you dare Van! He's having some good quality time with his girlfriend!"

"Aww sounds like he's enjoying himself, now I have to ruin it for him."

I jumped on my boyfriend and we fell on the couch.

"Umm ow (Name) I know you want me and all but I didn't know it was this bad."

I could hear his smirk grow at each word. It bothered me but not as much as him not believing in Santa. I'm gonna prove to him Santa is real!

"(Name) stop pouting."

"Or what!"

"Or else I won't be able to hold back from kissing you."

Vanny launched into a frenzy of short kisses on my face and finally planted a deep one on my lips. Totally enjoying the moment I momentarly forgot my self proclaim mission... Ok just a few more kisses.

~After the makeout session~

I was in the kitchen baking cookies for Santa when he comes while Van was watching the Christmas specials and making fun of them. But we all know he secretly likes them. I hope Santa likes these cookies I made him, pulling the tray out and letting them cool I went to see if Vanny sneaked out to go mess with Ven.

What I found set me in a fit of giggles. Vanny was in his ugly sweater and swaying from side to side while quietly singing the Christmas song with the tv. Sitting next to him, he pulled me in his lap, eyes never leaving the screen.

"These Christmas specials are getting worse by the year."

"Yea," snuggling in his chest I listen to his heartbeat while the Christmas specials become quiet.

~Hours later~

I woke up with Vanitas sleeping on the couch with me. Wiggling out of his grasp I went in the kitchen to plate the cookies and get a glass of milk for Santa. Watching the tv I was mindlessly playing with Van's silky hair, how it got so soft was beyond me. Come on Santa when are you gonna be here? Hours seem to have past by but I never looked at the clock in fear of my wait to be only a few minutes.

"Ho Ho Ho sorry for making you wait so long (Name)! The tailwind from Destiny Island gave the team and I a surprise."

"It's ok Santa I'm just glad you're ok."

"Ho Ho Ho thank you for your concern (Name). Now let me see what presents I brought for you this year."

"Oh Santa before that can we take a picture?"

"(Name) turn off the tv, they're just playing reruns now." Vanitas turned in his sleep and waved his arm towards the tv.

"Ho Ho Ho I see now. Sure (Name) lets take that picture!"

"Alright thanks Santa! How's Sora by the way?"

"Good he was waiting for me too. Like this?"

"Thats perfect Santa, now hold it. And yea he told me he wanted to see you again. Thank you Santa!"

"Anytime (Name) anytime. Now I best be going."

"Bye Santa see you next year!"

"Bye (Name) thanks for the cookies they were great!"

... when did he... oh nevermind I have proof now for Vanny!

~Morning~

Vanitas's POV

I woke up with a creak in my neck, note to self find a better couch to sleep on. Feeling some movement under my arms I found my (Name) sleeping, her adorable face was inches from mine.

"Meh take about a prince charming wake up call."

"Then don't leave yourself vulunable (Name)"

She sat up and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Don't put your tongue out like that unless you want a repeat of what happened last time."

(Name) lit up like a Christmas tree, not that I could blame her. Last time we ended up french kissing until she got her tongue back from me. Coming back from the past, I noticed how she was dressed. A cute red Santa dress with white and red striped stockings to match. (Name) isn't allowed to leave my sight today... only I'm allowed to see her in this...best gift ever

"What was that (Name)?"

"I said you big meanie but since it's Christmas I forgive you."

(Name) suddenly put her phone in my face, "See Vanni I got proof that Santa is real!"

"(Name) calm down I can't see a damn thing." She gave up and gave me her phone. What I saw shocked my whole existance. There was a guy that looked like Santa holding a peace sign next to me when I was sleeping on the couch! THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!

"Umm (Name) what the actual fuck is this?"

"Ok Vanni, silly Vanni it's Santa with you last night when he came to deliver our presents!"

"No that's not Santa, he's doing a peace sign. There's no way that's Santa."

"He told me you would say that so here, it's for you from Santa! Don't worry I didn't peek or anything."

(Name) gave me an envelope and surprise surprise it's a letter.

Dear Vanitas, it's Santa. Now before you go doubting how (Name) made all of this up, she didn't and I'll prove it. When you were 7 you wanted those fuzzy unversed onesies but I decided to give you a mini toy car so you could drive around in. Years later when you were 10 you asked me for an unversed as a pet, I gave you a puppy instead that you ended up kicking when you saw it. When you were 14 you wanted (Name) to be your girlfriend, now it took some time, but what did you expect I'm not a miracle worker that can make (Name) instantly fall for you. Face it kid not a lot of people like you. Believe me now?

~Santa

...what the fucking shit just happen. How did anyone know about this!!! (Name) doesn't know since I never told her half of this stufff!!! The big guy is real!!! My life was ruined by him!!! well except for the (Name) part...

Ps I think you might want these.

Condoms... Santa gave me condoms... and they glow in the dark...cool! Now I definately believe.