She's Mine (After school ver. Ventus)

A Ventus Oneshot

Thoughts

Your POV

"Ven, Ven wait up you're going to fast. Slow down a bit. What's gotten into you?" He didn't answer and only grip my wrist tighter as he slowed down his pace. We walked past a few buildings and the market. My heart was beating fast, I was walking alone with Ven. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I tried to distract myself. I looked around trying to figure out where we were heading since both of our houses and the usual spot were in the other direction. I sigh, thinking how I got in this situation.

Flashback

Classes had finally ended and everyone was heading out to the front. Students started leaving in group, but i looked around for my friends who like to stay and wait for the crowd to die down before heading out. The sea of people made finding them hard, but seriously how hard was it to find a group of 14 people and 2 of them were the only red heads in the school. I sigh frustrated as people kept shoving me around the crowd.

"Hey watch where you're going! Rude much." i had somehow fell on my butt as a guy shoved me, hurrying over to a small group already leaving. I sat there for a bit watching him catch up to his friends before realizing i was still on the ground. Groaning I got up and dusted my pants seriously come on everyone wants to leave. People need to really calm the puff down here.

"Gee (name) getting run over my the crowd sure is your favorite pastime." "No bro her favorite thing to do is sitting on the floor while her friends wait forever for her to come."

I turned to the source of the voices. There stood Zack and Terra struggling to hold back their laughs. "Haha very funny guys I just love sitting on the floor and getting stampede over," rolling my eyes playfully.

"Well hurry up everyone's tired of waiting," Terra said as he started walking back to the group now visible since most of the students had already left. Zack put an arm around my shoulder and we walked to our friends. Hey I don't really mind his arm there, I know he''s just a big flirt and stuff like this doesn't actually mean anything to him.

"(name) you made us wait forever I'm soooooo hungry." Sora latched onto me as I got closer to the group and Zack's arm retracted. "Aww come on Sora you're crushing me," as I tried to push him off. Looking around I greeted Reno, Axel, Roxas, Namine, Riku, Ven, and Aqua, noticing how a huge chunk of people weren't present. Sensing my thoughts Axel said, "Look (name) just cause you were making us wait almost everyone left us to go eat at the usual spot."

"Gosh guys I'm sooo sorry you had to wait for me since i just can't help it when I get a chance to be run over by a crowd of people. I guess my favorite hobbies distracted me," dripping with sarcasm. "Well just make sure that is doesn't happen again," Roxas said jokingly. "Got it memorized?" "yea sure whatever floats your boat Axel."

We started walking and Sora was leading the way. I was just talking to Namine and Aqua when I was suddenly grabbed by Zack and Terra. "No she's mine!" "Zack we all know you're wrong she likes me more," Terra said as he shoved Zack making him lose his hold on me. Strong arms trapped me into a firm chest. Still a bit dizzy from the mini tug of war I just stood there, not resisting. "There you see she's not trying to escape from me. Zack just give up I'm the better man." "Terra stop being stupid (name) obviously loves me and knows I'm gonna rescue her from you."

Zack had tackled Terra and the two of them were wrestling on the ground. I sigh standing there, seeing how the two of them love causing trouble everywhere they go. I heard Reno and Roxas whispering behind me to Ven. I was about to turn around when I was pulled into another embrace.

Just another normal day for all of us.

I looked up to see who it was this time. No surprise it was Axel. "Those guys are so blind everyone already knows how much we both love each other right (name)," he said looking at my face. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ven staring at us. I looked away from Axel trying hard not to blush.