Visit to the Doctor (VanitasxreaderxVen)

This kinda actually happened to me a few days ago... the coffee part... courtesy of my sister so I guess this one's for her.

Thoughts

There will be cussing due to Vanitas and them being in college.

Ven's POV

So the year's almost over and Vanitas needs to get his flu shot. The idiot keeps getting the flu all the time around this time of year! Said 'bad ass' is also scared of needles... like wtf he got a tattoo but he's a fucking child when it comes to doctors and needles. Kingdom Hearts, why, like why the fuck did you make the spawn of the devil my brother! T.T Since our parents decided to leave us during the holiday they made sure that life was hell. They especially said, "Ven be a good son and take Vanitas to the doctor for a flu shot. Oh we didn't hire a babysitter for the twins cause you guys can take care of them." FUCK THEM!!! I come back from college with Vanitas to have to deal with this crap! Ok Ven calm down things will be fine...

CRASH!

"Vanitas what was that!?!"

"Umm Sora what was that?"

"A vase!"

"A vase Ven~!"

"VANITAS YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO WATCH SORA NOW HE BROKE A VASE!"

"Oh yea well tough luck. Help me hide it."

"No way I'm not gonna help you cover up. Our parents are gonna find out and it's good bye money."

"I'll hide it!" Roxas took a small rug and put it over the mess. "Just like how big brother Vanitas taught me!"

"Tsk they won't find out they have so many of them they won't even notice it gone. And Roxas you're doing it wrong, you have to do this!"

Coming out of the kitchen with a drink in my hand I stopped to where Vanitas was cleaning up the last pieces of the vase. Hopefully I can get him to the doctor's office without causing a scene like last time. Now we weren't even allowed at that clinic anymore. The annoying moron decided to have a fight with everyone there, even the plant in the corner.

"Here drink this."

"The fuck? No way in hell!" Pushing the cup in my hand away from his face, it spilled over the floor. At least the floor wasn't carpeted.

"The heck are you doing now Vanitas!"

"You tried to poison me!" pointing an accusing finger.

"Now why would I do that."

"Don't pretend to be some fucking saint! I know the rents want me to get a flu shot and I refuse!"

"Kingdom Hearts you're a child!"

"We're the same age so you are too dimwit!"

Sora tugged on Vanitas's sleeve who was still sitting on the floor.

"What's up Sora?"

"Here big bro I got you juice!"

"Aww I can see who's the favorite big brother around here," his eyes smirked in my direction before taking a huge gulp of the drink.

Vanitas fell to the floor, missing Sora.

"Can I have my candy now VenVen?"

"Yea Sora you can."

It wasn't hard to drag Vanitas's body to the car since Sora and Roxas let me borrow their red gummi ship wagon. Those 5 year olds were a handful at time but most of the time they're reliable, like now.