Tears and Language (Vanitas)

Alright I don't know much about dance however I gave it a shot. However I have seen dance movies and this one uses Street Dance 2 as a reference when I describe the dance. Also took a quote cause it was really awesome and fits with this. I don't own anything but my own ideas and character (Name). Vanitas might be oc and it could be crap, fair warning. This was requested by laurexlance hope you like it! 

(Name) POV

Late again and the night grew longer, where was Vanitas? Sitting alone at the restaurant we had agreed to this morning I got up and paid for my drink leaving a good tip for putting up with my ass until closing time. Grabbing my things the walk home clenched my heart. The heels I worn echoed in the night as the light from other worlds seem dimmer to me. There were a few people still out wandering around but they weren't anyone I recognized. Rounding the corner I cut across the park as a shortcut home. Loud break dancing music could be heard from the middle of the park.

Realizing the high possibility of where Vanitas could be I let out a frustrated sigh, "shit shit shit shit shit don't let him see me." I didn't want to see him now after he stood me up today.

Trailing along the path that leads around the center of the park I quicken my pace as my already torn heart beats louder.

"(Name)! (Name) wait up!" my feet froze and I stiffly turned around.

"Hey (Name)! Wow you look great in that dress! Are you heading home right now?" the blond asked me in a sincere way that my lonely heart almost burst in tears.

"Thanks Ven and yea I was," my left hand gripped the edge of the dress tightly. It was after all Vanitas's favorite dress. I had specifically worn it today hoping that when he saw me things would be the same.

"Oh well do you want to come watch us practice then? Even for a short while?" the energetic blond's questions stung but I held the pain in.

"I don't know, I don't want to be a distraction when you guys practice," trying to find an excuse to leave Ven didn't notice how much I wanted to leave.

"Oh don't worry about that Sora and Roxas are here too so we're not getting much done anyway," I watch with a blank expression in my eyes as he shrugged his shoulders. "Please (Name)," he unleashed his most fierce weapon, the puppy dog eyes, "I haven't seen you in forever cause you're super busy right now please," with another whimper I was defeated.

"Ok ok but just for a little while cause I'm busy tomorrow with practice," holding my hands up in defeat he grinned and grabbed my hand before leading us to the center of the park.

There in the center of the park was fountain and the guys in the group along with Sora and Roxas, but they weren't what my eyes were focused on. Witnessing what was happening I saw Vanitas dancing with some girl. Not just any dance but an intimate one that I couldn't stand looking at. Planting my feet firm Ven didn't notice me stopping. 

Feeling a tug Ven turned around and looked confused, "(Name) what's the matter?"

Taking my hand back, "sorry Ven it's just really cold and I don't want to catch anything before my big day so I'm just gonna leave, bye."

In a hurry my feet pushed off the pavement as I ignored Ven calling my name. Jealousy ran through my veins as the journey home lead me to remember a flashback.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Why can't we have a moment like that Vanny?" curious to his answer I turned from the tv to my boyfriend.

"Cause I don't dance anything but break dance and you can't break dance." acknowledging his statement I kind of understood here he was going but part of me wanted to have a moment in dance.