11 - Heat?

(That's how you make an advert)

Jin POV

I'm knocking at the door of the small house, I guess he's sleeping as I continue to knock.
"Y/N, You there? Namjoon said that you're here, open up", as I speak
"Jin-hyung?", as he replied in a deep voice
"Yes, it's me, open this up" "OK wait", as he open the door, my eyes widened.
"Uhm, hyung, what do you need?", I gulped and stare at his topless body, nice pecs , those abs and the v line going to his boxer shorts, I feel sudden heat in my face.
"ah-ah, I would like to invite you-yo you", as I keep staring on his hot body.
"Hyung? ",as he go close to me. 'Oh shit, Help me Jisoos' 'How can this kid, such have a sexy body'
"Hyung? There's something on my body? ", he ask me as I snap back, blinking
"Y-you're Topless", as I answered, and he realizes it, He began to cover his body and feel embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry hyung, it's just hot here, I'll go get a shirt",as he ran back and return with a sleeveless shirt,  showing his muscly arms and the shirt is tight, showing his pecs and abs. 'OML, Protect me from this situation'
"Sorry for that hyung", as he bowed
"That's OK, it's a common thing hehe", as I nervously laugh. 'It's not common here, not for me'
"OK, what are you here for?", as he asks
"Oh right, I would like you to come eat dinner with us" "Uhm, are you sure hyung? I don't want you to bother, I can cook for myself", as he touches his nape,  exposing his abs again 'Why would that shirt is he wearing, it's too sexy for this innocent child' "I insist, I could use some help in cooking" "You sure hyung?", as I nodded
"It's a good time also, to know about each other" "Oh, OK, I'll just grab my flops",as he return back getting his flip flops.
"Let's go hyung", as he got out
"You sure about you're outfit", as I ask him
"What's wrong with this", as he look at himself, 'A tight sleeveless shirt and boxer, is so wrong in my book, bless this guy for he doesn't know his sexiness is too much'
"Nothing wrong, c-come on let's go back to the dorm", as we walk going to the front door.
'This boy is too innocent for this, hope  he will grow modesty or I will teach the hell out of him' I sigh as I open the door.

Third Person POV

"I'm here and I brought someone", as Jin shouts.
"Yay! Who is it hyung?", as Taehyung running down towards Jin and Y/N and he stopped with widened eyes and a bit on his lips on Y/N for the reason of his tight sleeveless shirt and boxer shorts. Revealing his muscly arms.
"Yah! V don't look at him like that", as Jin scolds the younger.
"So-sorry, it's just, why suddenly it's so hot in here? ", as Taehyung fan himself. Catching glimpse of the heavenly physique of a man, that is Y/N. As Namjoon walks in drinking water, upon looking at Y/N, he chokes and spits the water to Taehyung which made the younger furious while the other two are laughing their ass out.
"Yah! Hyung what were you spitting, I'm wearing Gucci and now you ruined it with your destructive mouth", as the younger furiously goes up to his bedroom and change.
"Hey, Y/N!", as Jungkook waves and goes to them and hug the younger. He never realize that the he bump the younger crotch area and Jungkook felt the bulge and his eyes widened as he push away immediately.
"Ah, sorry for that", as Jungkook felt something throbbing in his pants. 'Wrong timing, wrong timing to have a turn on' Jungkook thought. As he moves out and goes to the bathroom. 'That was weird' thought by the three.
"Any who, Come Y/N, help me make dinner and Namjoon call the others out", as the youngers nodded. The two head to the kitchen to start making dishes, Dakgangjeong and Bibimbap.
Y/N is busy making the Dakgangjeong with the fryer while Jin is also busy rolling the rice. He take a look at the younger sweating, soaking his shirt, showing godly pecs and those abs to die for. He bit his lips in satisfaction.
'How can he be so hot even he is just cooking',  as Jin thought. He snap back and shook his head return to what he was doing. Hoseok comes down with a awe in his eyes as he see Y/N sweating like hell.
"Wah! You're so hot Y/N", as he shouts in the living room.
"Thanks? I think the fire is hotter than me", as he put the chickens in the fryer.
"Hobi, shut your mouth, he's a kid, don't say like that, he's innocent", as he covers the ears of the younger while Hoseok grab the ice cream in the fridge.
"Ahh! Hyung stop that, I'm cooking here", as the younger shrugs the older, after a couple of frying, the foods are done cooking.
"Whoo, Finally my body cannot comprehend the heat",as Y/N remove his shirt, revealing his wet body from all the sweat, using the shirt to fan himself. Jin eyes widened once more and gulped while Hoseok while slowly licking the ice cream staring at the younger's body. Namjoon and others come down and saw Y/N topless. Mixed reactions are shown to its faces. Namjoon is blinking a couple while looking at him, Taehyung rubbing his eyes, for what he didn't expect to see. Yoongi looks surprised and aroused by the physique of the younger boy. Jimin look at him, licking his lips lustfully. Jungkook cover his eyes but peek the spaces between his fingers. Silence fills the dorm and Y/N realizes again that he made mistake, covering his body again and blushing. 'He is hot' the members thought. 'Why would I do this stuff like I'm only the one on my house, be a considerate person' as he mentally scold himself.
"Ah, sorry hehe", as the youngest laugh nervously. As Jin snap to reality, and see the other members look at the youngest.
"Yah! You perverts, stop lookin", as he shouts, throwing a towel to them which snap back them to reality and the youngest just laughed while covering his body.

"Y/N, don't flaunt your body, perverts here lust you", as he glares to them, while avoiding his contact and head to the dining table and he sigh.
"Just get a shirt in my room, it's the farthest right and hurry up cause the food could get cold", as the younger nodded and head up. The boys took a quick glance once more, admiring the physique of the youngest. Heat in their faces starts to show.
'Thank God, I'm more the control one here, but how long? This war of hormone for this boy' Jin thought.
'Jisoos, this is the second time now, this boy doesn't know how danger he is, showing his lustful body' as Namjoon thought while drinking water to calm him down.
'Wah! Y/N is really perfect combination of hot and cute. I'd like to see his hot side tho more', as Hoseok thought while emptying the ice cream pack.
'Dammit, this guy's getting in my nerves, flaunting his hot body, nearly seducing me and acting innocent' as Yoongi clenching his fist, shrugging the image of the boy's hot body.
'Such a tease, just you wait Y/N, that body will be in my bed' as Jimin smirking to his thought.
'Y/N is really something, how can he hide his sexiness? If I'm perverted enough, I grab that (beep) and (beep), wait what?'as Taehyung shook his head from his train of thought.
'OML, Stop this dongsaeng, you're already gorgeous, but now you're sexy  too, this getting me a turn on and I don't like it' as the maknae Jungkook looked at his pants and sigh in relief but he couldn't stop the remembering of Y/N's crotch. As the youngest in the stairs he felt something weird.

'I've done it again, great you embarrass yourself but I feel like I'm being strip down, I feel disgusted, weird'