25 - Pair?

Y/N POV

We arrived at the restaurant, I must say, it's so quiet here but the atmosphere was refreshing, feels like we're on a field trip since its close to a forest, back of it is a cabin, a huge one. I look at the restaurant if there are people, seems no employees also but the light is on, there must be someone.

"Uhh, hyung you sure, is this the place? it seems so quiet like no one's here", I ask Jin-hyung.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you all", as he put down and call the others, we come close to Jin-hyung.

"OK guys, I know why you're wondering why aren't people here, well the manager of the restaurant, lend us the place for the night, and we can have a sleepover here since, we can access the cabin and the kitchen, which means we will cook our food and sleep here for the night", as I clap in excitement and others groan.

"Hyung, why didn't you tell us, we could have brought pajamas and blankets", Hobi-hyung spoke.

"Well, I've already done that, I have your extra clothes on the cabin already, well except for Y/N", as they sigh and I pout, I was not informed to bring any, lucky them.

"Awhh, don't be sad Y/N, lucky you, I bring extra clothes with me", Jin-hyung spoke and I smile.

"Thanks, Hyung", as I hug him.

"You're welcome, Y/N", as he hugs me too and suddenly someone clears his throat, it's Namjoon-hyung.

"Hyung, let's get in, it's starting to get cold and I'm parched", he suggested, we broke the hug and we all enter the restaurant.

The setting of the restaurant is kinda rustic and arboreous (means jungly) design.

"Woah this looks like a forest here", as I am awe in of its style.

"At least this forest has Wi-Fi", Yoongi-hyung pointed out.

"Yah! Admire the place later, I'm hungry let's cook", as Jimin-hyung suggested.

"OK let's divide into 4 teams for the 4 dishes which means we're gonna do it in pairs", as Jin-hyung instructed.

"I call dibs in Y/N", as Jungkook-hyung grabs me.

"Yah! Bunny don't force yourself into Y/N", as Jimin-hyung pulls me towards him.

"I want to partner with Y/N too", Taehyung hugs me.

'God, I feel like a children's toy, pushing and grabbing around'

"Yah! Stop that! These kids!", as Namjoon-hyung yells.

"Hoseok-hyung do something", I beg as they continue to bicker.

"Nope thank you, I don't want to enter the fight, I want my face to be bruise-free", as I grunt tossed by the maknae line.

"Stop that immediately",as Yoongi-hyung and they did stop. I sigh in relief.

"Thanks, Yoongi-hyung, you're my savior", as I sit down.

"Anytime kid", as he winks and they glared at him.

"OK, it seems you have we have a problem in the pairing, how about this, Namjoon and I will be the first pair, cause I need someone tall and I don't want to see him breaking something here and Yoongi and Hoseok are the second pair", as the three grunts on what Jin-hyung said and I just giggled at their reaction.

"Now for the two last pairs"

"I call for Y/N"

"Yah shorty don't you touch him, I call him first"