1 - Move?

Y/N POV

I'm finally moving to South Korea to escape from my horrible parents and to my horrible life there. I would never come back there but I wouldn't say I regretted it, thanks for that experience, I became strong and I discovered more about myself. After 18 years of survival from those horrid experiences, I'm finally can live on my own.

I'm Half Korean so that's why I've mastered the Korean language easily and I have a friend in South Korea who helped me a lot, Lee Joonwoo, through him I've learned the Korean language, culture, and most especially K-motherfuckin-Pop. Joonwoo and I loved discussing it over on Skype, singing our hearts out and dancing like idiots especially the songs of my favorite band, BTS whom I fell in love with since I've heard one of their songs upon my most depressing moment of my life. I remembered it, it gave me light, gave me hope. They are my saviors who give me the purpose of my new life, I hope I can meet them and thank them.

When I decided to move to Korea, I contact Joonwoo and he became a wailing whale due to excitement, so I tell him to tour guide me there and find me a cheap apartment. I've been saving money from my part-time jobs and underground fights. When I saved enough money, I sneakily pack my things, passport, money, a ticket to Korea and leave the wretched and disgusting house. "It's now or never", as I take a heavy breath carrying a large backpack and running to the airport. It's my first time riding an airplane which is nerve-wracking at first but it's better than staying in this shithole place.

We've landed in Seoul and I saw a small streamer saying,

"Y/N-sshi please notice this shit, I'm tired of waking up early - Joonwoo".

So I shouted "Joonwoo-sshit", with a wave of my two hands.

A gasp from Joonwoo for a moment followed by a running hug which is too tight for my extent.

"Joon...woo....can't.....breathe", he releases me and saying, "Oh sorry, I thought you've never come here or backed out like a pussy".

I glare at him and say, "I thought you've never come to meet me for someone lazy as a sloth".

"Touché, Anyways I'm so excited that you finally moving here."

"I've finally felt I'm home", I sighed.

"Anyways, I'm so happy that my bestie is here, I'll tour you to the ends of South Korea" while clinging to my arm.

I rolled my eyes, "That would be tiring for someone like you", I chuckle

"Oh shut up", Joonwoo pouting.

"I would love to" while ruffling his hair and say "But before that, can I see my soon-to-be apartment, I'm exhausted from the trip"

"Oh yeah, I found a cheap apartment near our house so you will not be lost cause I'm here and we're neighbors."

"Yeah? Says to the guy who binge-watch Netflix all day long and never goes out of the house. "

"Ughhhh, whatever if you get lost that's not my problem"

"Haha, I'm glad that you help me, and don't worry, what's the use of a map if I don't use it"

"Yay, Y/N-sshi is not a 0 degrees cold (means savage) now", I rolled my eyes.

After that, we head outside the airport and find a cab going to the apartment while waiting we talked and laughed, and then we reached our destination. Joonwoo helped me and talk to the landlord. After that, I visited the apartment, it's an average apartment, it's spacious and has one bedroom, a kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms. I liked it and headed to the landlord for the down-payment and I forgot to change my money to WON which annoyed Joonwoo while the landlord just giggled at my ignorance. She recommended that I must change it to the near convenient store and I also need food and necessity items in the room. So Joonwoo and I head while listening to BTS 'Fire'. We approach the convenience store, change my foreign money, and head to buy food and things. For the past 1 hour, we return to the apartment and pay the landlord which give me the key to my apartment. Joonwoo helped me make dinner while I place my things in the drawer and the bathroom. We talked for a while and watch movies and Joonwoo said he's going home so I waved him goodbye with an aegyo face which he chuckles a bit and waved. I closed the door and plop in my bed.

For the first time, I felt relieved from all the pain I've got in the past.

"This is a new chapter of my life and it will be good I think", I let out a big sigh and fell asleep.