7 - Kiss?

Third Person POV

Hoseok and Jungkook entered the room with Hoseok's voice filling the room's silence. An unexpected event happens before their eyes. It startled Y/N and Namjoon and BOOM, an accidental kiss. Their eyes widened as they looked at each other while the boys at the back fell their jaws in shock. The two kissings become pinkish faces, blushing hard, it took them a mere 10 seconds until Namjoon push Y/N, removing his lips from the soft and plump lips attached and moving out of the bed while Y/N hissing in pain for the sudden push. Their face blushed so hard. Namjoon cover his cheeks while Y/N looked away from them hiding pink cheeks.
"W-what just happened?", Hoseok asked still in shock.
"Well what do you think?", Jungkook feel a little bit angry while glaring at Namjoon like he could kill him in an instant. New auras are felt in the room, 'Embarrassment and Jealousy'.
"That's not you think, he's just helping me clean myself", Y/N nervously speaking
"Yeah, it was just an accident", Namjoon added
"Well, someone was liking it", Jungkook crossing his arms and glaring at both of them.
"OK, this is gonna be awkward", Hoseok speaks bluntly.
"HOSEOK", Namjoon and Jungkook yelled.
"Did I say that loudly, sorry", doing a peace sign.
A silence filled the room again until Sejin enters the room again.
"This awfully quiet, is something happen?", Sejin asks.
"NO", Namjoon and Y/N synchronize speaking. Hoseok trying to hold his laughter while Jungkook still looks pissed holding a bouquet of flowers.
"Anyways, Mr. Y/N, I didn't get your lastname" "it's L/N, Y/N M/N", 'so that's his name, it's fits for him', the boys thought.
"So, have you decided?", Y/N sigh
"It would be pleasure to be working with you sir but I don't know, I still have to consult my manager at my current job and I don't know anyone from them", 'He lied, he's an avid fan, an ARMY' giving a fake smile to them.
"Well, you still have 4 days to decide, I hope you'll accept it and the boys would be happy too", Sejin reassures him. "Uhmmm, what's this all about? ", Hoseok asks and Jungkook began imagining what would that offer be. Namjoon just sighs, "I'll tell you later on our dorm" "But for the mean time, let's just leave Mr. Y/N, so can rest and heal quickly", They all nodded and Sejin waved, Hoseok giving him a blow kisses which makes him giggle and Namjoon just shyly moving out while blushing and murmur 'Goodbye ' in English, Y/N wave also blushing. All is left is Jungkook with the flowers on his hand, feeling embarrassed to give to him.
"Uhmmm, I thought I gave you this as my token of gratitude for you saving me twice", Giving a weak smile while blushing and receiving the flowers.
"Oh, thank you and I'm sorry for what happen today", he feel worried about him as he put the flower in the desk behind.
"That's fine, I know it's accidental", 'I think he's lying, I can see it in his face' Y/N thought but he shrugged it off.
"Uhmmm, Y/N, may I ask, what the offer Sejin-hyung ask you to do? ", He asks.
"Oh, it's-", before he could continue, he was cut off by Hoseok.
"Sorry to interrupt, Kookie we need to go back, we have dance practice in 30 minutes. " "Okay, Hyung" "I guess this is goodbye", as Y/N looks down, playing with his hospital gown. "Don't be sad, Y/N-ah, we will see each other again. It was nice meeting my Savior" He blushed lightly upon hearing Jungkook said and then goes to him and kiss him in the cheek. "That's for kissing, Namjoon-hyung", Y/N blushed harder while the maknae is smiling and waving goodbye. The other just wave and touched his lips and cheek, still awestruck for what happen to him today, he feel hot.
'I was kissed by my idols, Oh my God's, He was internally screaming, moving involuntarily and groaning after because of his wounds and bruises. He clean himself up and change to another hospital gown. He lay down. 'I never thought this would happen to me' his face becomes a tomato again, fanboying, squealing in a pillow.

Meanwhile in the van, Namjoon still shocked on what happens and touching his lips. Remembering what happens and he bit his lip.
"Joon", as Sejin snaps his fingers on him, bringing him back to reality, "Yes?", confused "You kinda lost for a while there, did something happen?"
"Nothing happen Hyung", as Jungkook answered looking to his Hyung with Hoseok still holding his laughs.
"Hyung, just get in already"
"Jeez, Kookie such a buzz kill"
Jungkook gives Namjoon a 'You owe me and don't do that shit again' look while Hoseok gives a devilish smile while moving his hands like a villain. Namjoon just gulped and chuckled nervously and looked away. Little did he know, Jungkook had done the same and smile out of nowhere. Feelings starts to show among to that stranger but they can't understand why. A throb in their chest with no explanation but only him.

'Little did they know, the boy starts to grow feelings with them too, it's sounds good right? it's not. It's the start of something worse'

[A/N: *Evil laugh* Bwah haha haha!!! ]

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author-nim here 😁

Hey guys, this chapter is not too long and not too short. Hope you enjoy this

Shout to skullgirl134 for suggesting this chapter, hope you enjoy your yaoi imagination

Feel free to vote, comment, and share. I would gladly appreciate it.

Suggestions and request are accepted if related to the story.

Once again, Enjoy reading and Byeeee