20 - Fine?

Y/N POV

Dream (Warning: Violence, Blood and Stabbing)

"Hi"
'A person'
"Huh, who are you?"
'Looks so familiar'
"I'm you"
'It's my old me'
"You don't look like me"
'I lied'
"I do"
'He grabbed a knife'
"I'm not a killer"
'He stabbed me'
"You do"
'Blood flowing on the floor'
"I didn't kill him"
'I cried'
"Hehe, you do"
'Pain crawls my body'
"I'm a good man"
'Help me'
"I think not too"
"I don't know you"
"You know you do"
"Why?"
'He laughs'
"Just for you"
"who are you?"
'A light beamed'
"A perfect mold of lie"
"A perfect doll"
"Mask shall be revealed"
"Soon,you will die"
'He's gone'
'Light radiates more as it envelopes me'

End of Dream

I slowly open my eyes, I see a white wall and a beeping sound, as my visions were clear, I can see my clothes are changed and I'm in a room, hospital curtain, heart monitor, hospital gown and white walled room. God, I'm in a hospital again, I grunt from annoyance but my body aches, as I raise my hospital gown, bruises in my chest, purple turning to brown marks, still has stinging pain. I touch my face, my cheek were swollen covered by bandage. I remember what happened, I hoped I didn't. I feel saddened and guilty, I hurt them, I deserve it, I hoped they'd kill me. I sigh, I look at the room, it felt empty. I rise up and lean my back on the rail of the metal bed. My stomach starts to grumble, I look for food, I saw a bundle of fruits on a bowl, I grabbed an apple and took a bite of it. My mind was muffled by my recent dream, I saw my old self, stabbing me, I can't comprehend that enough especially what he last said but, I sure am hungry, how many apples have I eaten, oh 7 right. I grabbed the apple cores and throw them, I slowly move not causing more pain in my abdomen, I lean on the stand of the IV fluid bag and grab the cores, I throw them to the near trashcan which was near at the door, I drag the stand, slowly steeping out of the bed, my legs felt numb but I try to walk, although limping, I manage to throw them. As I finished throwing the cores, the door opened and the one who open it was Bambam. He was holding a plastic bag, whom I presume foods. He immediately hugged me, I was surprised then my body hurts like a thousand needles.
"Bam-It hurts-please",as weakly push him out. He separated and move back.
"Sorry, I'm just glad you're awake",as he speaks with a genuine smile.
"Why you thought, I was gonna be sleeping forever? I'm a born fighter"
"Aish, Joker as ever, even when he's beat up"
"Why thank you",as we both laugh.
"In all seriousness, I thought you won't wake up, it's my fault what happens to you now, I would never forgive myself, I shouldn't mingle with your problems if I know this would happen",as he look down.
"Hey Bambam, it's OK dude, look at me, I'm still alive, beaten but still, it's not your fault, I'm the one who put myself into, but if you insist I forgive you and thank you, I still got a chance to see them",as I plaster a smile and pats my hand on his shoulder, he only replied with a chuckle and smiled.
"Now, would you help go back to the bed, my feet still doesn't want to cooperate right now",as he nodded and aided me back to the bed.
I seated at the bed and he sits on the chair near it.
"Oh, I brought food, lucky you, I bought a lot of it",
"Maybe later, after the apples I've eaten will turn to poop"
"Way to ruin an appetite Y/N"
"You're welcome",as he rolls his eyes putting the bag in the table while I position back my IV bag.
"Bam, can I ask you?",as he grabbed two ramens.
"Sure",as he turn on the water heater.
"How long was I've been out?"
"It's been 3 days"
"3 days?!!!"
"Woah, what's the fuss about?",as I try to find my phone but it seems I can't find it.
"Bam, where's my phone?", I ask him.
"Oh here",as he grab in his pocket, I immediately grab it. I try to turn on but it's dead.
"I found it near you, It didn't open, it's seems dead"
"Do you have a charger?", he nodded and hand me his charger, I quickly charge my phone. As I open my phone, there were a lot missed calls, most of it are from unknown numbers, and whole lot of messages.
"I'm fucked",as I lay down.
"I'm sure gonna be fired",as I put my phone in my face.
"Why don't you reason yourself?"
"What? that I would tell my boss that I was beaten up by my former friends,
whom probably my fault because I begged them and I was dragged by someone in a hospital and also my phone is dead",as I spoke sarcastically.
"If you insist"
"Have you heard of sarcasm Bam?"
"Oh, I get it"
'Aish this guy'
I sigh, it's gonna be hard to cover up this bruises.
"What I'm going to do?", I frown.
"What about a white lie?"
"What white lie?"
"I mean, just tell your boss that, you got robbed and beaten up and you've been admitted by the hospital and yes, your phone was dead"
"No shit Sherlock, it would beat my sole purpose of being a bodyguard, what an irony"
"Oh yeah, I forgot", I roll my eyes.
"Just said that you've ganged up by mugs, they would believe it, just show them those bruises, they've give you a paid leave to heal"
"Well that's the problem, I kinda impressed them, and that's why a got a job at this rate",as I sigh
"Well, you're in deep shit"
"Yeah"
"Just text your boss, I think he/she will understand",as I grabbed my phone, contemplating my decisions .
"I guess I'll try"
"Great, cause guess what? the ramens are ready", as he give me the ramen, we enjoyed the food, we had some conversations. After that, he went out and I look at my phone, I let out a big sigh and look for Mr. Sejin's message in the unknown numbers.
"It's now or never"
I scroll down on the messages, I tapped each one.