26 - Dare?

Third Person POV

"Oh cool, what's the twist part? Truth or Dare is already a game with twists", as Y/N answers.

"Well the twist, it's just we added to have more fun in it",as Taehyung speaks.

"Does it involve that cooler box?",as he points out the cooler.

"Maybe, maybe not", as Taehyung replies.

"Guys, quit the chit-chat, let's start the game", as Hoseok whines.

"You start without me hyung, I'll just get changed, Jin-hyung where can I find your extra clothes?"

"Oh, it's the pink duffel bag in the pantry, just grab any sweater and pants, we're about the same size"

"OK hyung thanks, I'll just shower and change, you should start hyung"

"We'll wait for you Y/N",as Jungkook speaks.

"It's fine hyung, just start without me, Jimin-hyung your gonna change with me?",as Jimin eyes widened and others gasp and the youngest became confused by their reaction.

"What did I say wrong? I just ask that if Jimin-hyung will change his clothes", they sigh and the youngest just chuckle.

"You thought that Jimin-hyung and I would shower together?",as they blushed in embarrassment.

"Well I don't mind that, we're men what's to be embarrassed about",as he smirked. Jimin choked in air to the discreet statement of the youngest.

"Yah! Y/N just change already",as Jin throws a pillow on Y/N.

"OK hyung, Jimin-hyung you coming?",as he smirked again, Jimin choked once more and coughed.

"N-no I'm fine"

"OK hyung, I'll better change, see you guys later",as he waves and heads to change, while the youngest is in the bathroom, the others discuss Jimin about the game.

"So, you will keep giving beer to Y/N until he gets drunk, that's your plan,  then why are we even playing Truth or Dare", as Jimin speaks.

"That's the best part, we can dare Y/N and he wouldn't say no and we all should participate too",as Taehyung explains.

"We're gonna drink also?"

"Yeah but we have to be minimal on our drinking, we have a performance tomorrow",as Jin answered.

"Guys, I don't like the idea",as Hoseok speaks.

"I do too, who knows what Y/N is when he's drunk",as Yoongi added.

"I second demotion",as Namjoon speaks.
"Please guys, it would be fun",as Jungkook pleaded.

"Fine but no dirty dares, I'm watching you three",as he added.

"Oh, we won't ",as the maknae line grins creepily.

As they were discussing the plan, they didn't notice Y/N was listening the whole time. A smirk grows to the younger and chuckled on their plan.

'It will take a barrel of alcohol to make me drunk'

He indeed has a high alcohol tolerance which means he doesn't get easily drunk.
'Well, it's boring to tell them so I will play along to see who and how long they can take it'

A new side of him will soon show.

'Let's play, shall we?'

He changes his smirk into a smile as he straddles them and pretends he never heard of anything.

"What are you guys talking about?",as they immediately return to their seats and look at him.

"Nothing Y/N, come on sit, we're about to start",as Jimin offered a seat on him, a smirk drew his face, Y/N just smiled but smirked internally. He innocently sits between Hoseok and Taehyung.