13 - Hugs?

Namjoon POV

I was kinda jealous of Hoseok, Y/N chose to sit with him, maybe he wants to know more about Hobi, I feel envious, I want him to know me too, I just sigh and watch the movie.
Time after time, I watch Y/N and I notice the other guys, look at him too, this is weird, maybe they like him? 'Stop it Namjoon,don't think about liking him, you're his friend nothing more' I shook my head.
I lay down, 'is it wrong liking him? the guys like him too? why I feel jealous if he talks to another guy? Aish.. these questions, makes my head hurt, just focus on the movie'.
After halfway of the movie, I accidentally glanced at Y/N who seems sleeping uncomfortably on the couch, as I want to stand and offer to sleep in my bed, I was stopped by Hoseok who put him on his lap, that my fists clenched, I don't know where this anger come from, I became more furious when Hobi kissed Y/N's forehead. I never felt more jealous, 'learn to control yourself Namjoon, you're a mature guy, don't act like a jealous brat' I just breathe and stand up and head to the fridge and grab a glass of water, I'm still pissed but I'm more in control, I can see Hoseok feel asleep. I return to my seat and watch the movie.
The movie was ended, most of the guys are asleep except for me and Jin-hyung whose tired also. I stretched out and stand up.
"Namjoon, wake those two up and I wake up the maknae line (Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook)", as he yawns and I nodded and head to them.
As I head to Hoseok and Y/N, I shake Hobi first which didn't respond, 'Must be enjoying the moment much, Tsk' I just roll my eyes and approach Y/N and waking him up gently.
"Hey, Y/N wake up, it's bedtime", as he opens his eyes, half-asleep 'He's so cute and handsome at the same time' I smile to my thought.
"Namjoon-hyung sorry, I'll get up and head to the outhouse", as he try to stand, tripping but I catch him, I guess he's still at a sleep phase.
"Don't get up, you're tired and the outhouse is far away, it's dangerous at night" "Ok",as he nodded and fell asleep again in my shoulder, I sigh and pick him up bridal style, I decided to put him in my bedroom, he's not that heavy.
As we head to my bedroom, I put him in the bed and put his blanket. I see his peaceful face and I smile, he has those angelic face when sleeping. I want to sleep beside him but I remember Hoseok sleeping still in the couch, such a cockblock.
I head down and try to wake up Hoseok, slapping his face, "Yah! Hoseok wake up, it's late, the movie ended",after that he wake up.
"Namjoon", as he open his eyes, he was looking for Y/N.
"Where's Y/N?", he asks while yawning.
"He return to outhouse and sleep, he doesn't want to disturb your sleep so he got up and leave", I lied .
"Oh OK, I'll head up", as we go up to our bedrooms, I was the one more excited, what do you know, how sleeping in your bed is so exciting. I went to my room and ready to sleep with Y/N, I scoot over to the side and lay down. Y/N suddenly turns his facing and we're facing each other, only an inch is distance to our faces, I was blushing so hard and more blushing came when he hugs, he literally hugs me, I can feel my face becoming a cherry bomb. "So soft",as he mumbles then giggle. How can I sleep in this situation, I just sigh and nervously try to hug back, 'He's so soft too, I wish this never end' I close my eyes and go to the dream land.

Y/N POV

Dream (May contain violence and abuse, you have been warned)

I'm in a room, wait I know this room
The rustic wall, old chair near to the window , a bed with no mattress, no it can't be. I have to get out. Shit! it's locked. Maybe the window, it's locked also. The door slam, it's Appa.
"What are you doing, you little shit? Escaping?", I try to run to the door but he grab, shit why is he strong,
I call for help, "Help me, anyone", as my tears run down to my cheeks.
"There's no one to help you, now for your punishment"
"No, Appa, I won't do it again, please Appa no", as I begged
"I'm not your Appa, you're not my son, you're just an animal we pick in the streets, hoping you have some good use, you're still dirty like we found you"
"No Appa, I'm sorry, I promise to be good"
"Shut up you rat, this is what you get for disobeying me", A whip into my body, another whip and another, many whips it will not stop, I'm crying and begging, make it stop,

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

End of the Dream

As I wake up in middle of the night, I had nightmare, felt so real, so real. I start crying, why I'm still weak,even in my dreams, I can't protect. I feel weak,crying nonstop not minding my environment. Then I felt someone beside me, it's Namjoon-hyung.
"Hey Y/N, what happen?", as he look at me, I hug him, I need a hug, I just need it. I cry more unto his shirt, sobbing. He seem surprised by my actions, maybe he never see me like this. He pats my back.
"There, there shhh it's just a nightmare", as he try to comfort me.
"But it felt so real, help me please", as I try to speak.
"Shhh, it's okay you're safe, I'm here", as he caresses my head.
"T-thank you hyung",as I hide my face unto his shirt. It made me calm, I came back to my senses, I'm hugging Namjoon-hyung, I separate the hug immediately.
"Sorry, hyung, I'm sorry for this and for your shirt",as I wipe my tears and try to clean his shirt.
"Hey, it's OK, you needed that",as he pats my shoulder but I feel now more embarrassed.
"I'm sorry hyung, you shouldn't see me like this",as I look down.
"It's OK Y/N, it's not your fault, you had a nightmare", as he comforts me again.
"But still" "Shh, you know, I'm starting to get annoyed of you apologizing, it's so late at night", as he teases me and I giggle.
"There's the smile before",as he smiles showing his dimple.
"Thanks hyung", as I smile back. "Let's get back to sleep, it's your first day today, I don't want my bodyguard to be tired on his job", I giggle and nodded and lay down. Namjoon-hyung sleep in the right side, facing back away from me.
"Hyung?" "Hmm?", he answered. "Can we cuddle?", I ask shyly.
Namjoon-hyung became silent and then answered "O-okay",as I scoot to him and hug his back. 'It's so soft like a pillow', I felt secure and safe, I never had this feeling. I feel like being sleepy again, I simply close my eyes and go back to sleep.

Third Person POV

Namjoon can't sleep after that incident happen to Y/N, he never seen the younger to be vulnerable to his nightmare, 'there's has to be a deeper story to this, Y/N is hiding something from his past' Namjoon thought. He sigh and never felt more awkward as the younger ask to cuddle with him, he never thought that the younger would said that but he's also happy, he felt like he won an award or something to deserve this. He can't erase his smile to his face, although he can't sleep, he felt alive and energetic, he has Y/N hugging him.
Little did he know that someone was listening outside, he woke up cause he needed to drink water, upon listening a cry, he inspects the rooms and heard it from Namjoon's room, he listens to the cry, 'it's not Namjoon's voice' he thought. The crying became louder and upon hearing Namjoon. He heard the name of Y/N, he already know that  Y/N was the one crying, he eavesdrop more and realize that he has nightmare and Namjoon comforts him. He suddenly become jealous. He wanted to punch something, he become furious upon hearing Y/N said he want to cuddle with Namjoon. He clenched his fists once more, stomping going to his room, he spoke his last words before laying down and sleep.

"Just you wait, Y/N, you will be mine , no one else will have you"