2 - Help?

Walking through an endless road
A mirror with a face I don't own

A face whose cheerful and skilled,
Happy family beside him glee

Another mirror reappears
Bruised face and a cold stare

Punched, kicked, beaten
How cruel can they be

Which one I'm going to choose
I don't even know me

As I look back, seven figures emerged
I cannot see their face yet I feel warm

I ran through them cause I feel at ease
But my movement stops as I stiffen up

Fourteen hands strangle me
I panicked and look at them

They own the hands
I whisper, "why"

"Why", as my voice gets louder
"Why!!!!!!!!! "

(A/N: *hint)

I woke up, sweating and breathing like crazy, then sudden pain in my chest starts to sting.

"That's odd, why there are 7 people", I question myself. "it reminded me of BTS for some weird reason" "Aish, Stop thinking about the nonsensical nightmare, it will never happen" as I get up, going to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and looking through my phone. It's almost 6 in the morning.

"Might as well start my day", As I head to the shower and bathe, moisturize and brush my teeth. After that, I sat on the couch and took a quick nap. I hear a buzzing sound as I wake up, it's the alarm from my phone. I yawn and change my outfit too casual and text Joonwoo.

Y/Nobodybutyou😇
Joonwoo
Joonwoo, wake up you sloth
Joonwoo-sshi
Joon
Woo
J
O
O
N
W
O
O
For heaven's sake, wake up😡
I will not stop spamming you😏
I have a lot of time 😏😏😏
J
O
O
N

Joonwoopyourass🍑🍑
WHAAAATTTTT!! 😠😠😠

Morning😁😁
Well you said you help me find
a job
You forget, do you?

No😐😐

You forget

OK I forget
But why you wake me up so early

It's 7 in the morning
It's not so early
What time you wake up

10 in the morning
If no work or school
You should attend college

Wow
Sloth
Nevermind
I need to be early cause I
can work easily
I'm not lazy like you

Hey I work too you know
I keep this up I won't help you
I will not tell you that we're hiring
at the cafe
Hmmm

OK whatever you say
Sorry your Sloth-I mean
Highness
*innocent puppy eyes*

Okay😊
How can I resist my best friend
But give me time to change I'll
meet you outside the apartment
Is 8 okay?

👌 😎

Whatever ttyl
Bye

Bye

I look at the time on my phone and waited for minutes while scrolling down my phone after that I got out of my apartment and waited for Joonwoo, who surprisingly early, hugged each other and head to the cafe

************************************
TIME SKIP when you enter the cafe
************************************

We greeted the manager who is nice and kind, isn't the same as where I used to work. She asked me that if I were a student and I said I only finished high school but the truth is I was done college by the age of 18 for I have an IQ of 159 and I advanced my studies through online classes. Joonwoo doesn't know that and I don't want him to. I said I used to work in a restaurant and I know how to take orders from customers. She felt reassured and said that I'm hired. I say thank you and said that I can work now and she nodded. I unexpectedly hug her which shock her a bit and just giggle and release after that. Joonwoo helps me and teaches me around the cafe which I easily understand. I was first held as a cleaner first before becoming a waiter which is great and the salary is acceptable and that also means I have to be the last person in the cafe.

After hours of working and starting cleaning the cafe and close it. I was walking in an alley and I hear noises and grunts. I'm curious to know what causes it so I looked around and saw 3 men holding a black hooded guy. I eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Famous aren't we", One guy said.

"I don't know what you're talking about, please let me go," said the hooded guy.

"We just want your autograph and you, that's all", Another guy talk.

"Please let me go", a hooded guy struggling but the men were stronger than him

"Our princess wants to have you and your friends", Other talks while he smirks.

'Friends? Who is this guy anyway and why I'm here and his voice is so familiar but I don't know where I heard it' I mumble.

"If you don't cooperate, we might have to give a good beating, cover his mouth" Hooded guy's mouth was covered and he muffles.

"Bring him to the van and find the others"

Poor guy, I can't let them get away. The guy is going to be kidnapped if I'm not going to do anything. So I pretended that I'm a lost nervous kid and approached them.

"Uhmmm...sir can I ask where is XXXX street"

"Huh? Get lost kid I don't know"

"Sir that's not right what are doing to him? "

"None of your business kid, Move or you will be beaten up"

"Stop sir or else"

He chuckles, "Or else What? "

I speak bluntly "This".

I kick the man's face and punch his chest and that made him pass out.
I am a heavy hitter and skilled at martial arts for my age which surprisingly shocked many people. It's the reason why I'm undefeated at underground fighting.

"You little sh-" As he goes for me, I avoided, sneak behind his back and snap his neck and down. One to go

As I approach the last guy, I can see he held hostage the guy, "Stop, I'll cut him with this knife"As he put the knife to the guy's neck. I smirked and run to them, stopping the man's foot which makes him groan, removing the knife from his knife, tugging the hooded guy away, and punching and kicking the hell out of the man. After the men are all unconscious, I approached the guy as he removes the cloth from his mouth.

"You okay? Are you hurt?", I held my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm okay, Thank you for saving me", he replied

"You're a welcome dude and me happy you didn't get kidnap", As I lean closer to him and saw his face.

"Wait, Are you----".