9 - Pack?

Jimin POV

Yoongi-hyung has been weird lately. I don't know what's gotten into him. He really despise our new bodyguard. I didn't mind him though, I just think he's hot and imma hope to taste that piece of meat. I began to be curious for that guy, I hope we become friends  or more, I don't mind dating him, I'm bisexual, I like guys and girls. I'm sitting now in the Genius Lab with Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung for demo vocals for our new song.
"So, what do you think of that Y/N guy?", hyung ask out of nowhere.
"I don't mind it though, he seems to be nice guy", I reply
"Nice, my ass", Yoongi-hyung smirked
"Why do you think he's not nice?", I ask
"I don't know, it's just, I get this weird feeling that he's hiding something, I don't trust strangers so easily, You know that.", I just nodded
"Well, maybe he's hiding because he was abused by his parents and he's a part of a gang before and a superior but something happen and messed him up, he's trying to escape and start a new life in Korea. ", Taehyung stating while eating chips. [A/N: Bravo, Taehyung, you got the right answer]
"The hell in the right mind, would think of that shit? ", Yoongi-hyung speak as Tae raises his hand with his boxy smile.
"It's just a hunch", as he return on eating chips, 'Wow, Tae is really an alien cause his mind is out of the world, I couldn't think like that stuff'. I thought.
"Anyways, guys I need your help on something", as he stops writing and look unto us.
"What is it hyung?", I ask him.
"Help me to play as 'brat idols' for our new bodyguard", as he grin creepily
"What does that even mean hyung, we gonna dress up as Bratz dolls for Y/N?"
, Tae speak with confused look
"Again Tae, stop relying on your fucked up alien mind and return to your human form and stop eating those chips, your messing up my studio.", as I laugh on the statement.
"Whatever", still eating the chips
"Hugghhh, what I mean is we pretend as spoiled idols who orders him around, look at this as a test for him. "
"Why us? We can call others to enter your plan."
"I don't want them to know about this, Jungkook, Jin are against it for sure, it's questionable for Namjoon and Hobi, as for your two, you're great at pretending."
"I don't know hyung, it's seems a bit harsh test for that guy", I insisted.
"We're not breaking something, we're just testing his capability as a bodyguard and we will stop if I'm satisfied of the result.", he speak to me with reassurance.
"So You in? " "OK hyung"
"You Tae?", as Tae stares at wall eating chips.
"Yah! Alien Tae you in?", as he snaps and reply
"Yeah I'm in, wait what am I in?", as Yoongi-hyung and I show frustrating faces to Tae with his confused look on what's going on.
"I'll tell you, Jeez"
'I hope Y/N is a sexy tough guy, I don't know what will Yoongi-hyung do to him or I will do to him *wink *wink'

Y/N POV

It's the day, I moving and living with my idols. I still can't believe this, breathe and compose yourself Y/N.
As I load my stuff in the suitcase and I don't have much stuff cause I'm not a materialistic guy and I repeat wearing my clothes cause waste of time and money on buying new clothes. I get out of my apartment, I'm gonna miss staying here. I see Joonwoo outside crying like a child, Jeez he called me a crybaby, when he's a such dramatic bitch and cry over anything. I just rolled my eyes and approach.
"Yah! Why are you crying like that? I'm not gonna die you know"
"I*sniff*know , it's just that you're far away now, I'm gonna miss teasing you. "
"And I'm gonna miss being your alarm clock", as I laugh
"Yah! I'm sad here way to ruin the mood"
"I'm sorry, I'm gonna miss you too,  you've been there for me when I needed a friend and you gave a brother I thought I never have. I'm proud to be your best friend."
"Wahhh!! I'm gonna miss you sticky-stocky"
"I'm gonna miss you too, dramatic sloth", as a tear fell my cheek
"It's getting sad, when were suppose to be happy about my new job"
"Yeah" "Come on, wait with me on the bus stop" "OK" as I gave him a big hug, I never thought to find a friend like him. As we head on the bus stop. A bus came, as we wave our last goodbye and he cried again, Gosh but also cried. I cry not only because of him, also because I'm afraid that I may done a wrong decision but I laughed it off and put my earphones one and play 'Awake' by Jin. I sit in the  seat beside the window and stare at the surrounding.
'I wonder what will they think of me'
After a couple of songs, I've reached my destination and walked to the BigHit Building. As I reach there, I see two black vans parked with people and I see them, BTS. I walk a little fast so they don't see me but one caught my presence.
"Hey, Y/N!", as Jungkook waved at me as I wave, faintly smiling. He approached me. I bowed.
"Good Afternoon, Sir", as I respond.
"Yah! Stop acting formal, just call me Hyung"
"I'm sorry sir- I mean hyung"
"Oh, Y/N you're here",as Jin approached us.
"Afternoon, Mr. Kim"
"Gosh, you're making me feel old"
"Are you not hyung? ", as he laughs and I let out a giggle while he punch the arm of Jungkook.
"Yah! I'm not an elderly and please call me Jin or Jin-hyung", as I nodded
"OK, Jin sir" "Drop the sir", as we laugh.
"Oh, our new bodyguard is here, Hey come here", as Yoongi shouts from a far and I pointed myself
"Yes, you idiot", as excuse myself and go to him.
"How come of any assistance sir?"
"Come get the luggage at the back, and tell Jimin that you will carry their suitcases cause we're tired and it's your job so get on with it"
"OK, sir", that's weird coming from him, it's seems odd that he approaches me like this, something is fishy. I just shrugged it and go to the back of the building and saw a bunch of luggage, damn this is so many. I started lifting three huge suitcases. These are heavy but luckily, I can carry triple my size, so this is not a hard job. I quickly move with the suitcases going to the van. As I first return, their jaws drop upon seeing me lifting three heavy suitcases with no hassle.
"Wah! Y/N, I didn't know you're that strong", as Hoseok spoke
"Thank you, sir", as they are amaze of me but except Yoongi who just smirk
"Hey move quickly, we're moving soon", as he said
"Yes, sir, excuse me sir", I bow and proceeded on carrying the lugages. After the luggages of Yoongi brought back to the van. I started looking for Jimin, whose struggling to get out of big suitcase. 'He's so cute,Wait what, Snap out of it'
"Sir!!", as I approach him
"Oh Y/N, hey what are you doing here?"
"Sir, let me help you carry your suitcases"
"No, no it's OK, I can carry it"
"No sir, I insist and Mr. Yoongi said I should be the one carrying you're luggage cause you're exhausted."
"OK, if say so.", as I grab the suitcases, and I look to him, he seems worried, maybe it's because he's tired, I don't know, I don't should be meddling their personal life. I put the suitcases back and return to him to get his last luggage and he said something.
"Are you not tired, Y/N?", I looked at him confused.
"No, sir, I'm OK ", as I reassure him with a smile, people here are getting weird today,  what's up with them. As I grab the last luggage, I accidentally bump the luggage to him, making him to fall in front of me, landing in my chest, as I'm taller than him. As I look unto each other, locking our eyes, only few inches on our faces, I can feel his hot breath in my feel, I start to blush, making my cheek slight pink and so he is and he smirks, 'What?'
"Uhm, Are you OK sir? ", as avoid my gaze into him
"I'm OK, I'm more than OK", as he bit his lips, as I think he's going to kiss my neck, I push him and take the luggage and move away.
"I-i should be going sir", as I move out and head to the van, I feel hot and embarrassed on what happen. He thinks I'm a pervert now. God, why would I think of that. As I reached the vans.
"Hey, what took you so long?", Yoongi ask
"Uhm, sorry sir its-", as I about to say something, I was cut off by someone behind my back
"Sorry hyung, I trip myself and Y/N helped me, it's my fault", it was Jimin as I started by his appearance.
"Yeah, whatever, we better hurry, everyone except us are in their vans.", as Yoongi enters the van as I put the last luggage and close the trunk, I startled on Jimin facing in front of me.
As he move closer and leans in to my ear and whisper
"You're such a tease Y/N but I like it, don't worry I will get you next time", my eyes widened as he smirks and moves away licking his lips. I could feel myself blushing again. God, this is heaven? I'm dreaming right? As I slap my cheeks and procedded to enter the van. I'm with Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi and the others are on the other van. Gosh, this is awkward. I only gave them a weak smile and wear  sunglasses to avoid more awkwardness, I was seated next to Taehyung which I don't mind but infront of me is Jimin and next to him in his natural habitat or habit a.k.a sleeping is Yoongi. I couldn't help but stare at Jimin who gave me a lustful look,  luckily I'm wearing sunglasses so he cannot see whose I'm staring. I gulped and pretended to sleep. The van started to move.

'Jisoos, this is gonna be hard than I thought'