14 - Task?

Y/N POV

I open my eyes, I was woken up by the rays of the morning sun. I'm in a bed and someone's hugging me, oh I remember, it's Namjoon-Hyung. I felt awkward, it's fine if you need one but it's uncomfortable now, I feel flushed, my face is getting pink cheeks. I need to get out of this. I sigh, and slowly wiggle in the order of his arms to loosen, I slid out and grab a pillow, and put it in hyung's arms. I got out and stand, tiptoeing outside the room, close the door and breathe. Finally, I escape, I head down and look at the time.
"It's 6 in the morning, Mr. Sejin said that I must go to his office at 7 and get their schedule", I sigh and head to the outhouse, there's no bathroom in the outhouse, there's an extra near at the kitchen.
I grab my robe and towel, my cleaning regiment. I enter the dorm and head to the bathroom, I started to strip and head to the shower. I was singing 'Hangsang' by Jhope when I heard a knocking on the bathroom door, I close the shower curtain.
"The door's unlocked", as I shout as the stream of water hits my body.
"Y/N? is that you?", as a man spoke.
"Yes, who is it? it's open you can use the toilet, I'm at the showers", as I reply, grabbing the curtain and showing only my face.
"Oh, Jin-Hyung, Good Morning, I'm sorry to use this, I don't have a bathroom at the outhouse", as I see Jin-Hyung, I think he's sick, his cheeks are red.
"Y/N, it's you, U-Uhm I'm just checking who's in here, hehe", as Jin-Hyung laughs and hurriedly got out and close the door, he didn't even give me time to reply, That's weird but I ignore it and continue my bath.
After I'm done, I clean myself with a towel, put it in my head and wear a bathrobe and head out. I see Jin-Hyung, batting the egg roughly, I coughed to gets his attention.
"M-Morning Y/N, y-you're done and early", as he asks to stutter, why though?.
"Morning Hyung?, yeah Mr. Sejin needed me to go to his office early, for your schedules", as I answered.
"Oh, h-have a breakfast at least", he offered but I decline.
"It's OK Hyung, I'll just grab a coffee on my way", as I speak.
"You OK Hyung? Are you not feeling well? " "I'm fine, it's just the weather, it's cold brrr", as I nodded.
"Anywho, I should go back and change", as I head out and go to the outhouse. I grab a light blue polo with a striped T-shirt paired with tight jeans short folded on each side with white sneakers, don't forget my glasses. Style my hair, put on some moisturizer and perfume.

I return to the dorm, I look for Jin-Hyung, I found him, cooking eggs, I call him, he look at me, his eye widened, I stop.
"Jin-Hyung, what's wrong? there's something at my outfit?", as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"N-nothing wrong, it's just you look different", he replied.
"Is that a good thing?", I ask him.
"It is, is just that it's the first time that I see you so stylish, like a model", as he takes his phone and pretends to take a pic of me and I giggle.
"I have to be fashionable for my job, no dress code so here I am", as I try to look cool, and he giggles.
"Alright, Mr. Fashionable Bodyguard", as we laugh as I look at the time.
"Shoot, it's almost 7, I have to head out, sorry Hyung" "Have this", as he gives me the sandwich and I got out, I bid my goodbye.
"Thanks, Bye Hyung, see you later", as I wave and he waves back, as I close the door. I call a taxi and head to the BigHit building.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Time Skip brought to you by STOB
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I arrived at the building, paid the fare to bid goodbye to the driver. I enter the building and head to Miss Jean. "Morning, Miss Jean", as I greet her. "Good Morning Y/N, please don't call me that, I feel old, call me Noona", she whispers.
"Sowwy, Noona", as I try to act cute. "Awh, so cute! and also handsome ",as she pinches my cheek.
"Ouch, Noona",as I pout.
"That's what you get for being cute and handsome at the same time", she giggles.
"Anyways, Jean-noona, is Mr. Sejin in his office?" "I'll check",as she tries to call Mr. Sejin's office.
"He's at his office and he's expecting you" "OK thanks Noona, Bye",as I q and waved. I head to the office and knock.
"It's open",I open the door and see Mr. Sejin.
"Good Morning Sir, sorry I'm a bit late",as I bow
"Morning, it's OK Y/N, I know traffic is horrible here",as he flicks through some papers.
"So how was your first day with the boys?", he asks.
"It was good, they're all accommodating", 'Well few of them', as I reply.
"That's good to hear, if there's problem regarding them, please don't hesitate to approach me" "I will sir",as I bow.
"Here is the schedule",as he handed me few papers stapled together. I read throughly ,'Wow, they're full packed', as I thought.
"Photoshoot in XXXX for XXXX at 8, that's your first task",as I nodded.
"You will be there first, to inspect the place, checking and guarantee that no one follows them",as Mr. Sejin laid out my first task.
"Yes, Sir",as I bow.
"Same as the other schedule after that",as he explains again.
"Now move and here the keys of your car",as I raise my eyebrows upon hearing it.
"M-my car?" "Yes your car, well it's a company car, I thought it would be beneficial for your job, May I ask, do you have a driver's license?", as I'm still shock, I just nodded.
"Well then, here",as he throws the key and I catch it.
"You better get going, oh one thing, please leave your number to Ms. Jean and ask her where's the car",as I nodded in response and bowed. I got out and close the door. OML, my own car, I can't believe this. I can't stop smiling as I walk through to the building feeling dandy. I head to Jean-noona.
"Hi Noona",as look at her smiling.
"Oh my Y/N, what happened to you, did you eat a happy pill or something?",as she looked concern, I just shook my head.
"So what is it?",as she asks and I'm still smiling.
"Where's the car Noona?",as I ask too.
"Oh, that's why you're smiling, I get it",as she answers.
"Well, it's outside, it's white and Audi" "Audi?", she sighs.
"It's logo is 4 circles connected together like an Olympic logo, look at the front" "Oh OK" "Aish, this kid",as I excitedly head out but I almost forgot. "Hey Noona, here",as I write my number on a piece of paper.
"What's this, are giving me this?" "No, it's for Mr. Sejin, give it to him" "Can I save it though?",as she asks me.
"Fine, I have to head out, bye Noona",as I head and wave goodbye. I'm outside and find the car and I see it, it's so nice, it's a SUV,many could fit in here.