18 - Step?

Third Person POV

The younger held the hand of Taehyung who is blushing of the skin ship of the younger. They've arrived to the building, they head to the building floor where the photoshoot is held, the boy didn't let go of the hand while the other was feeling the moment of his life, butterflies exploding in his stomach. They've reached the room and they were greeted by the other members whose shocked by the two holding hands and Taehyung held a cold compact on his forehead. Their eyes are mixed with anger and jealousy upon seeing the skinship of the two except one whose just sleeping. Jin as the mother of the group has more control of his feelings approach the two.
"There you are two, I thought you were gonna be late and what happened to you Taehyung?",as the older pointing on his forehead with a cold compact.
"It's my fault hyung, I accidentally bump Hyungie-tae on the glove compartment while driving, I'm sorry",as the youngest broke the held and bows which made Taehyung frown.
"It's not his fault hyung, I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, thus this, it's was an accident, nothing major",as he touches his nape while the other just only look down. Jin just sighs.
"It's an accident but Taehyung, how were gonna explain the bump on your forehead to the staff?"
"I'll take the scolding hyung, I'm your bodyguard and I damage his image which was my job, I shall face the consequences"
"Y/N, we've gone this, it's not your doing, it's an accident, I started to get annoyed",as the younger start to face down.
"Y/N, Taehyung is right, it's not your fault, I think we've partly involved too, and don't be bummed yourself something little,you'll get old easily because of that",as Jin pats the shoulder of the youngest, he chuckles which made the two older smile.
"There, Jeez, your more emotional than Hobi and Taehyung",as he laughs while Taehyung slaps the shoulder of Jin.
"Yah! I'm not emotional"
"When you're not on your man period", this give laugh to the two while the other snicker in annoyance holding the compact on his forehead.
"Y/N, we should be going now, don't worry I'll take of him, now do your job",as he smiles grabbing the younger while the youngest just giggle and wave. Taehyung and Jin join the others whose glaring at Taehyung while he's just light chuckling awkwardly saying 'Hi'. The oldest just sigh and instructed them to enter to the dresser for the photoshoot while taking a last glance over Y/N, whose playfully walking on the hallway, which gave him smile.

Y/N POV (Time Skipeu)

Finally, my first day of my job is almost done. I feel exhausted from moving one place and another especially in photoshoots, damn, I salute them for the artists and staffs, I would never though this would be so tiring but that's done for now and thank God, no commotion has happen, it made my job report easier. I'm currently at my last schedule which is their dance practice. I'm in the practice room writing the reports, I must come here first before them, I see the shined floor, the mirrors and a speaker in the center. I also observe some trash and used bottles, I grab the it and put in a plastic bag while shuffling like a dancer in the room. After cleaning up, I come up an idea since no one here. How about I dance, what's wrong about a little dancing here. I fondle with the speaker, I watch at my surrounding and outside, there's no people. I connected my phone with an Anpanman (😏) case. I last check to sure if there's anyone, the coast is clear. I always love dancing but it was never my passion rather my pastime hobby, I dance alone, no one seen me dance, well no one ask if I can dance. I'm not the best dancer, I only learn from dance practices and tutorials, I haven't even attend a dance class in my schooling years. I remove my jacket and only left my shirt and my tight jeans with comfortable sneakers.

I start to play the music. I just follow the beat and feel the rhythm of it. As my feet and hands flow with movements along the music. Step by step, emotions coarsing through body language. I felt like a free bird flowing through the winds, feeling my joints breeze through never ending gust. My sweats drips with exhaust but it never stopped me. I finished the dance with panting on my knees , feeling relieved. I heard claps through the room, I follow where it causing, I saw them, BTS. I was startled by their appearance, I immediately wipe my sweats and cower away in the corner.
Shit they've seen it, I'm gonna get scolded.