8 - Hire?

Y/N POV

"YOU WHATTTTTTTT??????!!!!! ", as Joonwoo shouted, making our customers startled and shushed him. I explained to him why I was in the hospital, bandaged up and bruised but I lied on what really happen to me, I only said that I was gotten shot by a drunk man holding a gun while beating me. He partly accepted it but not fully convinced. It's been a day after I got discharged and two days left in order to make the decision. I started to thought, weighing my decision. As much I love to work and live with them, They're like the cause of my euphoria [A/N: Love their new song], the one who saved me and on the other hand, I may cause them more trouble, I bury my past and I don't want them to get involved my problems especially I'm certain that the people threatening them are dangerous enough, cause I know Jaebum and Jackson, they love their sister and they will do anything to make their sister happy. I always hate Mina, a spoiled brat but I ignore it for the sake of her brothers. I never thought they'd be here for the profanity of their sister. I'm scared for BTS for what's coming for them.
"Hey Y/N, Earth to Y/N", Joonwoo wave his hand in front of me as I snap back to reality.
"Oh, sorry, I was busy thinking"
"About what?", as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I sigh heavily.
"Joonwoo, can you see me as someone protecting someone? "
"No, I feel the opposite, I think you need protection so you don't beat your ass up by a drunk person", He giggles.
"Yah! Be serious"
"OK, jeez why are you asking me out of nowhere?", while sipping his coffee
"Someone offered me a job as a bodyguard", He chokes upon hearing these
"What? Really? You? You gotta be kidding", I shake my head.
"Why would someone offer you like that? "
"It's a long story and I don't wanna talk about"
"OK, it's a high pay tho?" I nodded "I have to live with my client with complete benefits and they're the reason I don't have to pay my hospital bills"
"Then, why won't you accept it?"
"Should I tho? I mean look at me, you said that I can't protect someone"
"Look Y/N, I was just teasing you, in all seriousness, you are those person who are capable to adapt things easily and master things quickly, that's why you're Korean is so fluent and you're only living here not too long ago. I believe that you will do great" as he pat my back
"Thanks, you're really my best friend and I'm lucky to have you", as I side hug him and going to whimper.
"I know, I know and don't you cry here, such a cry baby, and you owe me a treat after you leave here"
"OK, I will quit this job and accept the offer, Fighting"
"But not right now, we have work to do, you can talk to the Manager later", as we stand up and start our work, I start it with glee to give a good last impression before I leave.
'I promise to be the best bodyguard for you guys, just you wait'

Yoongi POV

I can't believe Sejin offered that guy a job and the worst, as our bodyguard. I highly against it but I can't do anything about it. I just hope the guy don't accept the offer. We starting packing our stuffs to be ready to move out and move to a dorm. As I much I hate moving, our safety is important.
I can't stop thinking about that guy, their something about him that seems so wrong and odd, I feel like he's hiding something. I know he's handsome and all and others won't stop talking to him, especially Jungkook who visited him and I didn't bother going too cause I'm not obligated. I feel the kid has a fling to him and I observed Namjoon feeling flustered, especially talking about that guy and Hobi just laughs looking at Namjoon, I don't know why . Jin just amaze to his physique and manliness. God, they're going gay because of that guy, not me. I don't trust him and never do. I pray to the heavens that he would turn down the offer. If he will not, he will feel the wrath of me.

Y/N POV

After battling a lot of my mind, I finally come to conclusion. I quit my job in the cafe and the manager gladly accepted my resignation but I see that she is slightly dissapointed maybe because I'm one of her hardworking employee. I know it's sucks but I have to do this. There's still a conflict in my head but I shook my head. As I face the BigHit building which is only few blocks from the cafe. No wonder, Its easy to spot them here. I let out a big sigh and enter the building with a simple ripped jeans, a KISS shirt with converse and a beanie. I approach the lady in the front desk.
"Uhm, Miss, can I speak to Mr. Sejin"
"What's your business with him? "
"It's about the job offering"
"What's your name sir?"
"I'm Y/N L/N"
"Please wait", as she grab the phone and call Sejin, I think.
"OK sir, I will" "Mr. Sejin will see you at his office, follow me." I just nodded and follow her.
"You must be a special person for Mr. Sejin on giving you a job offer"
"Is that a bad thing? "
"For others maybe, but not for me "
"Your a good looking guy if I may say so, you must be a trainee"
"No, I'm not but thanks, you're pretty too Miss"
"Oh shut up, you're making me blush", we both laugh and reached our destination.
"Here we are, just knock before you enter", I nodded
"It's nice to meet you Y/N, I hope we become friends. I'm Jean", as we shake hands.
"Nice to meet to you too, Miss Jean"
As we bow and wave goodbye. I have a new friend. Cool
I knock on the door and someone said 'Come in' and open the door and saw Mr. Sejin with his paperworks.
"Good Morning, Sir", As I bow and rise.
"Morning Y/N, I see you come here, that means you accept the job. "
"Yes Sir" "Great cause you will all be moving tomorrow." "Oh, OK"
"Wait here, I'll get the boys here"
"No need sir, it's OK, I already know them. I've research about them before accepting your job. "
"Really? But still I will call them to inform about your position and you are living them."
"Oh OK sir" 'God, I feel my inner fanboy is going out of my body, I can't handle this,  this is everyone's ARMY's dream and I'm fulfiling it.' as I nervously stand there as Mr.Sejin calls the guy's to come here. "Namjoon, tell the boys to come here, I want you to meet someone" 'This is nerve-wracking', I said to my mind.
After a couple minutes, I heard a knock and Mr. Sejin tell to come in and it was them, my idols, unique in ways, my saviours. I bowed and greeted them
"Good morning, Misters", as they looked at me, I felt mix staring, glares and seductive stares. I just fakely smile as my sweat drop.
"Hi Y/N my savior", Jungkook as he wave at me and wink after, I feel flustered.
"Yeah, we meet again, Y/N", as Hoseok also wave. Namjoon just mumble 'Hello' awkwardly as I did to him too, I feel embarrassed.
"Wah, this guy is handsome", Jimin said
"Yeah, I can't argue", Taehyung added
"And also deadly", as Yoongi at me with disgust, what's wrong with him.
"Yoongi, respect, I'm sorry", as I giggle as Jin scold him
"I didn't the time to thank you, so thank you"
"It's ok sir"
"Whatever, so why are we here and also him? ", as Yoongi speak bluntly, 'Rude'
"I'm calling all of you to inform you that he will be your new bodyguard"
They are shocked after that others glee, others don't care but one of them sarcastically laugh. Yoongi. You know I can read people's faces and reaction. He probably think I'm hogging them or trying to get close to them in order to use their fame which I don't. I don't even have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. Only Skype and Calls, important stuff. It's hurts you know,  being degraded, I kinda used to it a lot from my adopted parents but it's different. They're my idols. My heart aches cause his raps cut deep through me, emotions and anger felt in relief but seeing him now  I prevent myself no to cry so I only look down with soft whimps, others felt my sudden silence.
"Uhm, you OK dude? ", as Jungkook goes to me with his arm to my shoulder.
"I'm OK sir", I just face them and fakely smile
"OK, if you say so", as he returns to them but I know that he is concerned but I don't want them to be close to me, I'm afraid cause I'm a bad person, I'm scared that they will go away if they found out the truth.
"Boys why don't you introduce yourself to him", as Mr. Sejin instructed
"Sejin-hyung, I think he knows who we are", as Jungkook speak.
"I know but formality sake", they just nodded"
"Hey I'm Kim Namjoon or you can call me Rapmonster, I'm the leader" as he scratches his nape avoiding my sight.
"Hello, I'm your angel, I'm your hope, I'm Jhope but my name is Jung Hoseok or you can call me Hobi", as he did his signature sunshine smile.
"Min Yoongi,  Suga,  AgustD", as Yoongi spoke bluntly, I know he doesn't like me
"I know you know me, I'm Kim Seokjin or you can call me Jin, I'm the eldest here.", as he smiles 'He is really is Worldwide Handsome'
"I'm Kim Taehyung or V",as he did his boxy smile
"I'm Park Jimin, the sexiest member here", as he winks at me with a seductive look, others just looks disgust as he make the remark.
"I-i'm Jeon Jeongguk or Jungkook, I'm the maknae of the group", as he blushed after saying
"And We are BTS" as they spoke and bow.
"Nice to meet you all,  I'm Y/N L/N, 19 years old, from XXX, I'm your new bodyguard, I hope you take care of me. ", I gave a weak smile and vow.
"You're 19?", Jungkook asks and I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm a hyung now, I'm older than you", I let out a small giggle.
"I guess that's all now", as Mr. Sejin said
"Hope you boys take care of him"
"Oh I will", as Yoongi smirks, I look confused and so as they as he make the statement
"Boys, you go talk to him for a while and tour him the building"
"OK, Sejin-hyung", as they spoke except Yoongi
"Come Y/N, let's go", as Jungkook grab my wrist and got out of the office.
"This will be fun", as Yoongi added.