4 - Bump?

Y/N POV

Another day, another work. It's been days after that incident. I've been avoiding myself to walk alone in fear that I might beaten up by those guys again but more larger number and most I don't want to see any BTS members. No can know I can do those things, not yet. Hell, I even change my appearance a bit, I wear fake glasses now and change hairstyle. Even Joonwoo notices something.

"Hey Y/N, Are you doing something illegal or avoiding someone?" I flinch.

"What, no, why would you say that?" Showing a weak smile.

"You've been looking outside frequently and cleaning hell out of that table, it's becoming a mirror, it's so shiny"

"Pfft, the hell you talking about", Oh my Jisoos, he notices it.

"Hmm let me see"
"One you drastically change your appearance, Two you become clingy for some apparent reason and finally you're been staring outside trying to avoid someone", As he move closer to me
"Y/N, Did you beat someone up?" I froze
"Uhmmm, I would never do such thing, I mean look at me. You think I could beat up someone" I gave a faint smile 'Hope he buys my lies'.
"Hmm, I guess you're right, You do look like an old baseball bat with glasses, One hit, it will break", He giggles.
"Shut up, You potato-rolling-turd, I'm not that skinny" I gave a smirk
"Yah! How dare you call me a poop! "
"You started it and you smell and look like one" I laugh. He became furious.
"YYYYY/NNNNNN!!!!!!!"
"Oh shit, Hulk is back, RUN! "
I ran around the cafe laughing as Joonwoo chases me.
It was a fun time at least he will never suspect me again.

Jin POV

Jungkook told me and the other members what happen to him and to those men. He said he was going to be kidnap by some sort gang with a princess wanting us, I didn't believe at first but seeing those men confess. I feel a bit terrified on what will happen to us. Bang PD-Nim alert the guards in the BigHit building for suspecting people to secure our safety.
The kid always keep talking about that mysterious guy who saved him on that incident, he said that it was a handsome knight in disguise who has a guts for martial arts. Bang PD-Nim didn't believe Jungkook but the kid insisted to find that guy. I shook myself in disbelief but I began to be curious and think what Kookie said. Who is that guy? Aish, thinking about that guy makes my head hurt. After our photoshoot, we head back to our dorm and saw that our food stock was about to go low, so I decided to go shopping.
"Guys, I'm going out for shopping, want anyone something from the store?"

"Nothing, I am an angel already. I don't need anything ", Hoseok said
"Knife if Jimin won't stop poking me in my sleep", Furiously saying to Jimin
"Anti-Knife repellant for Yoongi-hyung", Scared of his hyung saying
"New mug, cause I broke one this morning", Namjoon shyly speak
"Gucci sandals", Taehyung gladly speaks
"Tae, there's no Gucci in a grocery store ", Namjoon speaks as he ruffles the younger's hair
"I still want Gucci", Taehyung pouts.
"Hyung, I'll come with you, I'm bored here" the maknae said.
"Great, let's hurry we don't wanna to them to starve"
"Bye hyungs"
"Bye guys", They all wave and we head out and go grocery shopping.

Y/N POV

Why do I have to do Joonwoo's shopping? Ah it's so frustrating but I do owe him for sticking up for me but still it's so tiring, we have a truckload of customers in the cafe and I had to do the shift of him cause that lazy-ass excuse himself being sick, that fake-ass bitch. Hnnghh! Let's just get this over with, I'm stressed. I was busy looking down at my phone for the shopping list for Joonwoo and also for me. I didn't notice the way I was walking and accidentally bumping to a person. A tall guy with broad shoulders.
"I'm sorry, You OK? "
"I'm sorry also, I was not looking at the way", I cannot see him for the light emiting behind him.
"Here, let me help you get up"
"Thank you", as I regain my sight, I saw the guy who's in front of me. My eyes widened cause he's -
"Hey, hyung there's-", "YOU!", while pointing at me.

'Oh fuck me' [A/N: Hmm I'll think about it maybe chapter 20ish if this continue.....hehehe]

'It's Jin and Jungkook', I don't wanna see them, 'Oh No'

My internal organs are screaming for Christ's sake. My mind is going to explode any minute now. I snapped back to reality. Slowly moving away from them.

"Uh, hehe I best be going now" I quickly bow and slowly walk away. As I was walking, I felt my wrist grabbed by someone going to him as I hit his chest. I could feel my face blushing in embarrassment. I look to him nervously, it's the maknae looks like he's face is red.

"Y-yyah, you're running away again savior"as he say avoiding my sight
"I'm sorry sir, I don't know your talking about" as I push him away
Jin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion," Kookie, you know this guy? ", he question looking at me as I avoided any eye contact with them.
"This is the guy I talked to you about, the one who saved me" Jin looked skeptical.
I looked down on the ground in embarrassment, God I don't want this kind of attention, not even from them, I just wanna live a normal life but no I'm a heroic idiot didn't know what he gone into and shove his ass in this kind of situation. I mentally arguing myself.
"I'm not that guy sir, sorry you're mistaken me over someone"
"No, I will not forget you and your face, Wah! You look more handsome now with that glasses" I flinched, it's that true what I'm hearing right now? Did Jeon Jungkook call me handsome?
I feel like I'm going to faint anytime now from all this heat. I look at them and they seem shock from what they heard even Jungkook, his face is getting red, is he sick?
"Are you sure is this guy? " maknae nodded, " I never forget his face"
"Is this true? " Jin asks with confused look, I looked down and shyly nodded.
"I'm just helping a person in need, that's all sir, I don't want any reward" Please let me out of this situation, I can't hold myself any longer. I quickly walking away from them, ignoring on what's my purpose in the store. As I look back, Jungkook is chasing me while grabbing Jin. Man this person would not stop. I run like hell going outside the store and they still following me. I stopped for a while panting but caught me, God He just don't want to give up. "A-ha! Got you" He put his arm on my shoulder and I saw Jin, breathing like crazy "Wait.... He..... Kook...breath...Hhhah"

Not noticing the place, there were a gang of men behind us.

"Well, well this is oddly easy, two members at one, great timing".

'Oh no, not this again'