12-Tops?

Y/N POV

After the fiasco caused by moi. I feel embarrassed facing them. I didn't think through my actions. I sigh and enter the room of Jin-hyung, wow, I feel like I'm drowning in pink. Even the cabinet is pink. I grab a black shirt with a puma logo which kinda baggy and expensive for my taste but I didn't mind it wearing. I got out of the room and close the door and head downstairs. I see them preparing the dishes Jin-hyung and I cook. They see me heading down.
"Y/N, hurry up and sit between Jimin and Jungkook", as Jin-hyun instructed and I nodded and head to the dining table. I sit between the two. I felt uncomfortable with Jimin on what happens before we enter the van and what happens in it. (Please refer to Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 to know what happen) but not with Jungkook, he's a sweet guy and a shy one too.
As I sit, I felt chills in my body as I'm eating with idols. I try to keep my composure and not fanboy the fuck of these heavenly people. Admiring every one of them.
"Hey, Earth to Y/N", as Jungkook waves his hand onto my face and I realize, they are staring at me, I snap back and started to feel embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking of something", as I look down.
"Yeah, Thinking about us", as Yoongi snicker
"No, i-am not", fuck why did I stutter, now they will think of that, help me God of this situation.
"Anyways, I guess everyone's mind is here, we better start eating", as Jin-hyung clap and open the lids showing the dishes that we made. Taehyung and Jungkook start getting their phones and snapping the foods, Hoseok just started to distribute the chopsticks, while just others smell the foods and I felt sniffing me as I look to my left, Jimin's nose is near to my neck. I was shocked and didn't respond, and Jin-hyung notices Jimin.
"Yah! Pabo, don't smell Y/N, he's not a portion of food", as he moves slowly out. 'Thank you eomma', and a smirk forms in the face of Jimin. I sigh and shrugged the thought of it.
"Okay, let's dig in", Namjoon said like a leader. As they tasted the foods, faces of satisfaction upon eating it. I felt happy at least they like my cooking. As I taste, the chicken that I cook, I'm impressed with myself, as I mentally pat my back. The rolled rice is great too, Jin-hyung is a great cook.
"Wah! This is so good", as Hoseok praising the piece of chicken strip. As I giggle a little.
"Yeah, hyung, the rice and chicken goes well", as Taehyung added, still in awe of the tastes.
"Thank you, and you should also praise Y/N for the chicken", as Jin spoke.
"You cook this?", Jungkook asks and I nodded.
"Wow! I didn't realize you were such a great cook", as Hoseok added.
"Thank you, I guess it's the perks of living alone, you got to know how to cook", as I answered.
"Hey, Y/N", as I look at Jimin.
"What's wrong?", I ask him.
"There's something on your face", as I touch my face, parts of rice bit are on it, Jimin turn me around onto him and start picking the rice bits on my face, I feel my face getting a tomato shade. I saw Jimin smiling into me, like a fluff ball he is.
"Cute", as he stopped and winked at me. At this point, I was JUNGSHOOK of the moment. As straighten my seat, I saw the others glaring at Jimin.
"What?", Jimin asks.
Just huffs and glares he gets as an answer, he just smirks. After a series of nonsense stories and eating, one topic caught my attention.
"So, Y/N, tell us about yourself", Namjoon asks. I stop for a moment and sigh.
"What do you want to know?", as I ask back.
"Well let's start at the basics" "OK"
"I'm Y/N M/N L/N, 19 years old, my birthday is (M/D/1998), I recently move to Korea a couple of months ago, I'm Half Korean, Half (ethnicity)"
"So you're new in Korea", Jungkook ask and I nodded.
"I never got to visit Korea that much, I'm still learning the places"
"Well, if we have time, we'll tour you to Korea", Jungkook pat my shoulder.
"Agreed", they speak in unison except for Yoongi.
"Thanks, guys", as I smile.
"What about your parents and friends?", as I've heard what Hoseok said, my smile faded turn to a frown.
"I'm adopted so I don't know who my real parents are but there some good people who treat me as their child", as I give them a lie, the tone of the room suddenly changed.
"Oh OK, Sorry to hear that" "No, it's OK, I'm fine, it's normal to ask like that", 'No I'm not fine, and never will be, all those years, beating and abusing me, I hate them, I hate it' as I clench my fists under the tables. Jungkook and Hoseok felt my uneasiness to the question but they didn't respond.
"What about friends?", Namjoon change the question.
"Uhm, I have only one friend here in Korea, his name was Joonwoo, we used work together at the cafe and we're neighbors but now I'm here and I miss him", as I answered, I can some of them 'Awhh'
"He's your best friend right?", Taehyung ask and I nodded.
"Well can I be your friend? ", Jungkook shyly asks.
"Are you sure? If you're my friend, I shall give you nicknames, hyung", as I tease him.
"I'm fine with that, at least we're friends, are we now?"
"Yes, Kookie-hyung", as I pinch his nose which makes him giggle.
"Hey, I want to be with you too", Hoseok added.
"Me three", Taehyung raises his hand
"Me cutie", as Jimin speak softly
"Don't forget the Worldwide Handsome", as Jin-hyung winks
"I don't mind friends with you", as Namjoon speak
"Not Interested", as Yoongi speaks.
"Yah! This isn't some dating sim, Yoongi", as Jin-hyung scolded him and I giggle.
"Whatever", as he rolls his eyes.
"Sorry for that, his grumpiness can be irritating", as Jin-hyung apologize
"It's OK, that's why he's called grumpy grandpa for that reason", as I answered and the others start laughing and Yoongi glared at me. 'Tsk Y/N: 1 Grumpy Grandpa: 0'
"So, what nickname are you giving to us", Namjoon asks.
"I don't know, Destruction-hyung, I can't think well", as I fakely thinking.
I heard a laugh from Hoseok.
"What's funny, Horsey-hyung", as others start laughing at Hoseok.
"Yah! Y/N!", as Hoseok-buying shouts
"Sorry", as I answered with a peace sign. As I felt like someone touching my hair, it's Jimin-hyung.
"Jimin-hyung, will you stop that", as I ask
"If I don't stop?", he teases me.
"I will not hesitate to call you shorty-hyung", he stops.
"Yah! I'm not short, I'm fun size", as he ruffles my hair.
"Still, I'm still taller than you", as I cross my arms and stick my tongue out.
"Aish, try calling me shorty", as he spoke
"Or what?", still crossing my arms.
"or you will be punished", he whispers in my ear with a deep voice. My eyes widened and in shock. He smirks and later laughs.
"You should see your face", as he laughs and I pouted.
"What about me?", as Taehyung points himself.
"Well, is TaeTae good?", I ask him.
"I like Taetae", he answers with his boxy smile and I smile back.
"Everyone grabs your plates and put in the sink, I'll wash them.", as Jin spoke
"I'll help eomma", as I stand and grab the plates.
"Is that my nickname?", as Jin-hyung asks.
"Yes, eomma", I answered in a baby voice.
"Awhh, you're so cute when you do that", as he pinches my cheek.
"Ow, eomma", as rub my cheek.
"You're welcome, now grab those plates so we can start washing.", as he smiles and head to the sink.
"Guys, let's watch a movie, The Greatest Showman is on Netflix now", as Hoseok suggested.
"Sounds good to me", as Namjoon added
"Me too", Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin spoke in unison.
"I'm gonna sleep I'm tired", Yoongi said
"From eating?", Jungkook asks.
"No, from moving here", as Yoongi answered.
"OK, Y/N and I will bring the snacks and drinks, you ready the movie", as Jin spoke while cleaning the plates and I only nodded wiping the clean plates.

'This is not a bad day after all, I've met my idols and become friends with them, well except one but I'm happy, I hope it will stay like this'

Hoseok POV

As I calibrate the TV and find the movie. I can't take my eyes on Y/N. Looking at him, talking to Jin-hyung. I felt jealous, we never get along with him, because of the others. I always admire him from afar. It may seem as a friendly thing, as I lay my eyes on him, there's something about him that differ. I hide my anger and jealousy through my laughs but deep inside, I'm angry cause Namjoon kissed him, Jungkook likes him, even though the kid never said it but I've seen how he look Y/N. I'm more angry at Jimin and Yoongi, one flirting and one being disrespectful. I love to see Y/N smile, it's like my sunshine. I felt uncomfortable when Y/N told about his parents, something was off, like he was lying. I shrugged my thought and sat on the couch. After that the guys came in the couch. Then, Jin-hyung and Y/N came with popcorn and drinks. Y/N sits behind me.
"Wah! I never seen this movie, but I love the trailer when I first saw it", as he speaks excitedly.
"What do you like about the movie?", I ask him.
"Singing", as he answered shyly.
"Oh cool, do you sing?", He shook his head.
"I'm not a good singer, but I love music", as he explains.
"What songs do you listen?", as I ask.
"Nothing in particular, I like songs that give wonderful meanings and emotions", as he answered.
"Then you should listen to our songs", I suggested.
"I've listened to your songs actually and especially your Hixtape"
"Really? ", as he nodded.
"I love your Airplane song, it just strike me and don't forget you're a great dancer", as my heart beats faster, 'He loves my music and loves my dancing, I get that to my fans alot but upon hearing him, it's like my heart is going to explode'
"Thank you", as I hug him.
"You're welcome? I think that you get that a lot from your fans",as he hug me back.
"I know but it's nice to know that someone loves my music"
"You're a great artist", as he separates the hug and give me a genuine smile.
"The movie is starting", as he excitedly straighten his seat and grabs some popcorn.
I'm always distracted by Y/N's voice, he's singing every song in the movie and that million dreams song. I sit closer to him and curiously listening to his voice.

My eyes widened and I didn't know Y/N's voice was so angelic. Like my ears went to heaven. Why would he say that he don't sing when clearly he has the voice and speak English very well, why? I just sigh and lean back to the couch and close my eyes and admiring his voice. I didn't know that I fell asleep. As I wake up, the movie is going halfway as I turn to him, I see him sleeping uncomfortably. I grab his head and slowly put on my lap. I see his face sleeping so peaceful. I touch his face, gazing the beauty in front of me. "You make my heart do weird things, you know that", as I mumble to him. I yawn and felt sleepy again. I look at Y/N once more and kiss his forehead.

"Sweet Dreams my Y/N", as I put my head back at the couch and doze off.