10 - Live?

Taehyung POV

While sleeping in the van, I woke up accidentally, and felt weight on my shoulder. It's Y/N sleeping so peaceful. I can't help but stare his innocent gorgeous face, scanning his every feature of his face especially his luscious plump lips. 'I wish I can kiss that', I thought. I also notice neck,  showing his creamy white skin and his collarbone. If I would take advantage of this moment, I'd suck his neck and leave him hickeys but I don't want to be a pervert. As I touch his strands of hair, I could hear him mumble things "No, please don't leave me" "I'm sorry", showing panic in his face as if he's having a nightmare, I become worried. He's sweating and going to tear up. I change my position and put his head into my chest as I rub his back and shushing him. It's surprisingly made him calm and return to his peaceful snooze. I look his face and admire his beauty as I was about to lean into his lips, I was held back by a voice.
"Taehyung, what are you doing? ",as I was startled by the voice of Jimin.
"N-nothing", as pushing Y/N hardly, bumping him in the car window. He groans in pain, I hope he don't wake up, and he didn't, he only go back to sleep. 'Damn, this guy is a real heavy sleeper, I guess Yoongi-hyung has a competitor'
"Yah! Look what you did", as Jimin complained in a soft voice. As I look at him, I could felt something off about his expression. My senses tingle jealousy but that's ridiculous as I thought. He won't stop glaring.
"It's not what you think, I'm just helping him cause he's having a nightmare.", as I reply softly.
"Really? Kissing him is a part too? ", as he snickered
"Kiss? Are you nuts? I only calm him and why are you like this? Are you jealous?", as I questioned and left him unguarded.
"Jealous? Pfft..why would I be jealous of you?", as he scoffed
"Oh, I don't know, staring at us like some kind of jelly boyfie", as my voice grows louder
"boyfie? I don't even like, Y/N, The hell wrong with you",as he yelled
"Will you shut up you brats!!! If you don't I'm gonna throw your fucking asses out of this van", as grumpy and woken beast Yoongi-hyung shout.
"Yah! 5 more min-", as Y/N sleep mumbling
"Great, just great, now I can't go back to sleep, thanks to this fucktards fighting over like some kindergarten kids",as Yoongi-hyung whines.
"Wah! Hyung, Y/N is more heavy sleeper than you, not even your voice stop him",as Jimin teased
"Aish! Whatever, what's the rambling about? ", we froze and avoid contact
"Nothing important hyung", as I reply.
"What a waste of time, you disturb me something unimportant" "Is it about that Sleeping Beauty there? ", as he pointed Y/N
"No", as answer in sync.
"Right, it's definitely him", as assures himself
"Why would you fight over a worthless thing?", as he stated
"Yah! Hyung don't call him that, he can hear you", as Jimin slaps Yoongi-hyung's arm
"Yeah hyung, he's a human hyung, don't call him a thing", as I added as he rolled his eyes
"Whatever you say, I don't care, don't get close to him, I never like him and never will",as he crossed him arms.
"Hyung, you're being offensive", as I spoke with a little anger in my voice.
"Why would you protect him? You are helping me to prove that he's not some hogging attention right? Although I don't like him but I accept him as our bodyguard, at least he should be thankful for that", from what I've heard, I clenched my fists,  I want to punch the hell out of hyung but I felt guilty cause I'm the part of this, part of what might make Y/N's job a bit harder. I feel the one to blame if incident might happen. I could see Jimin's eyes filled with anger but manage to hold it in as Yoongi-hyung just smirked like a cold-hearted bastard. Silence fill the air and not knowing what's happening in the surrounding that we reach our destination.
"Finally, I'm starting to get sick here and tell him to wake up his lazy ass and get our luggages ", as Yoongi-hyung said coldly and got out of the van first.As Jimin and I stare each other, guilt and anger fill within us as I never thought hyung would said that, Y/N deserve some respect, it's true we don't know him but I won't judge people that easily, I felt a pain in my chest, regret is the feeling. Good thing, He is asleep. I don't want him to hear that. I sigh and gesture Jimin that we should go out of the van and get our stuffs, he nodded, leaving Y/N asleep, we're just gonna give him time until he wake up, that's the least we could do.

Y/N POV

They leave as I open my eyes. I heard it all, I pretended to sleep again cause of all of the noises but as I've heard my name in their conversation, I tense up. I heard what Yoongi said, am I worthless? am I not deserve of their respect? Am I not a human? I really want to cry, I really do. I just want to let it all out. I look down and holding my tears and then, Jin enter the van and look concerned.
"Oh, Y/N, are you OK?", as he ask me, I look at him. I want to hug him and cry but I can't, I don't deserve them. I just gave a fake smile.
"I'm OK Hyung, no need to worry about", as I stand and going out of the van, avoid them but he grab my wrist.
"Y/N, are you really OK?, you know you know you can tell me, we're friends right?", I remove his hand and smiled to him fakely.
"I'm fine, Jin-hyung", as he smiles patting my head.
"Okay, good, get ready to get the things and let's see our new dorm", as he move out and go to the dorm. I sigh and try to forget what happens, I've been in this position. I just try to avoid to show cowardness and vulnerability to them. As I head out and carry the luggages. I spaced out from them. Letting them see the dorm first. As I enter the door, I awe for how beautiful the dorm is, it has a big living room with a modern meet vintage design and a spacious dining room. The kitchen is great for many people eating. The 2nd floor, It has 7 functional bedrooms with individual bathrooms . I stand there, waiting for them. I look at the small house outside of the dorm, I guess that is where I will be living, it's smaller than my apartment but it has a bed and a cabinet. I was called by Y-yoongi, I can't even think his name right.
"Hey, you, put my stuff to the farthest  to the left bedroom and don't touch anything", as I nodded expressionless and bowed, I grab his luggages and put it in the bedroom. I may say, he has a cool bedroom, it conceptualizes his character, a strong dark color with a hint of light pastel as the second color. I got out of the bedroom and head down as I saw Jimin struggling to pick his luggages up, as I'm regretting this but it's my job so I help him. I grab his luggages which surprised him.
"Oh, you don't have too", he said
"It's OK sir, it's my job", as I speak bluntly not facing him.
"Oh, OK", as he spoke releasing his hand from the luggages.
"I'm sorry", he mumbles as I stop, hardening the grip, as my anger starting to fuse up, 'God, I hate this kind of people, using me as test subject and apologize with insincerity ' but I just keep my composure and pretend no to hear it.
"You saying sir?", as I look at him coldly.
"No, it's nothing, just put in the bedroom next to Yoongi-hyung ", as he spoke, 'I knew it' I thought. As I put his luggages in his bedroom with a color of vibrancy yellow and dark velvet and head out.
"I wanna punch someone, someone who deserves it like them, Breathe Y/N, you can do this, you cannot let your anger out, you've dealt way worse than this, there just some hardheaded guys",as I mumble in the stairs.
"Who's hardheaded?", as I'm surprised as Namjoon spoke
"Why are you talking to yourself angry?" , as he added
"Nothing, people adding to my personal problems", as I sigh
"Wow no honorifics for me?, that new, Well who are these people? Tell me for they will face the wrath of God of Destruction", as he spoke in a deep voice as I giggle.
"Haha, thanks but I think I need more than that, I need a slapping for these people especially that old grumpy one", that slip out of my mouth 'Shit'
"Yoongi-hyung?", as he furrowed his brows in confusion.
"U-uhm no, oh look my suitcase isn't put in the outhouse, I guess imma put it",as I started hurrying down and avoiding to answer the question.
"Wait Y/N", as leaving him and getting the luggages and fairly go to the outhouse. As I reach it, I panted, 'whoo that was close losing this job but it would be a good thing right?' I thought. 'Just few months you will need for this job and you will resign.'
As I put my suitcase and unpack my clothes and necessary items and foods in the cabinet. Afterthat, I plop down in my small bed and sigh.
"Be ready patience, you're gonna be tested a lot ", and slowly drifting to the dream phase.