5-Hurt?

Y/N POV

'Fuck my lifeu.....I am really a gang magnet Hnggggh'

"Pretty boys, can you come with us? Our princess is a fan of yours and she want all of you to come to her palace." The boys become terrified and threatened. As much as I hate it so much, I really want to help these guys and get over with so~

"No one is going anywhere ", I answered with a serious face.

"Ha! And who do you think you are boy? Blocking us, you got some nerve you wimp", flicking my forehead and the men laughs. I clenched my fist and slowly losing my patience.

"You don't know who you're talking to", Jungkook panic talking. God I wish to beat this man's face so hard, just you wait.

"And why is that?", He scoffed.

"You're just a weak pathetic boy who tries to save this helpless idols", He laughs. I don't want to do this but I don't have any choices.

"Jungkook, Jin, Get out of here and call for help" I speak bluntly.

"But-" "Did you hear what I say, GO or do want your asses drag somewhere by these hobos", They gulped, nodded and ran away.

"Come back here you dipshi-", before they could come to them, I block them.

"You're in real trouble now, boy", as they crack their knuckles. I remove my glasses and throw them away.

Man I miss this times. Beating someone who deserves it. After hearing what he said, I just give a devilish grin, which slightly scared others. The others become annoyed and they proceeded attacking me. Avoided and head bang, pass out. I don't mind my face hurt, I just smirk, I'm still hard as rock. A wave of men rushing towards me back and forth, avoiding most attacks and landing kicks and punches on every single one of them. Man, this is a great stress reliever, if I may say so. Many fights later, with slight bruises on the face and body while crossing a pile of beat up men. I saw who I think is their superior holding a gun shaking pointing towards me.

"Come close or you'll get shot", he start cocking the gun. I just look at him deeply with a blank expression. I can see the man shaking and so rush through him. He pulls the trigger, Shit, I feel a sudden pain in my arm as blood seeping through my clothes , a bullet wound but it didn't stop me. I apprehended the guy, removing the gun from his hand and held his hand waiting to break his fingers while holding the gun with my wounded arm.
'Shit, it hurts' as blood flows down my hand and staining my shirt and the gun.

"Who do you work for?", as my hand grab his collar.

"Heh, as if I tell you-Ahhh", I shot the gun a couple of times. Putting the heat of the gun on his neck, burning his skin.

" If you don't tell me who is your boss,  the last bullet in this gun will be inyour skull", he seems in pain and terrified

"W-We work fffor Princess duh" ,letting out a small chuckle.

"Funny?", I shot another bullet and returning to his neck with a hissing pain.

"Theres only one bullet left, if you really want to live, I suggest you tell me who they are ", I whisper to his ear.

"One" "Two" "Thr-" "It's Jaebum and Jackson and their sister", as he speak terrified.

Upon hearing those I froze and weaken the grip of his collar, after that he punch my stomach, I tumble down and he escape.

I still can't believe hearing those name but it can't be, it can't be them.

As I try to chase the guy, I was halted by the sound of the siren and commotion of people. Damn it, I didn't think this through. I let my anger carry me.

"Freeze, hands in the air"
I raise my arm while dropping the gun from my bloody hand.
"I surrender officer"
He pinned and handcuffed me and as I enter the police car, I see a mysterious figure on the swarm of people, I can't see he/she's face fully but it seems familiar. Who could that be?

Jungkook POV

As Jin-hyung and I are waiting at the police station, Bang PD-Nim and the other members came after Jin-hyung called and told what happen now. I can't think straight cause I fear for that guy who saved us again, I hope he's well. A couple of minutes, as we wait, the police officer who responded to our call came with him. Bruised and shot in his right arm. He was handcuffed, and groaning in pain.

"What happen to him?", I asked
"People witness that he beat up those men and shooting couple gunshots vulnerably. Do you know him by any chance? " the other members where shocked upon hearing it due to this appearance.

"We know him, he was the one who suggested that we should seek help from the authority ", Jin-hyung speak seriously.

"OK, I just need some questions from him and you can proceed him to the hospital to treat his wounds", as he pull him to the office.

Poor guy,  I feel guilty for what happen to him, I should've help him, why do I feel a burden to him? I wish I can protect myself and help him but I'm glad that's he's okay. I promise to pay him back on what he did to us. I smile confidently.

"Kook, you know that guy?", Taehyung asks
"Yeah, he was the one who save us from those kidnappers"
"I don't trust him that much, he give me the creeps" ,Yoongi-hyung said
"Wah! We finally found a match for Yoongi-hyung"
"Shut up Jimin or you'll be sleeping in bars"
"Stop it, you too, I don't fully trust him also but he saved both of you so that's what matter" Namjoon-hyung stopping the two
"I'm just happy, you're safe" Hobi-hyung doing his signature smile.
"I feel guilty for him, he sacrifice himself for our safety", Jin-hyung mumbled looking at the floor.
"That's okay hyung" as I pat his back.
"This is the second time it happens, you boys are not safe anymore and injured an innocent bystander", Bang PD-Nim speak.
"I think he's not innocent he's -" "Hyung stop it already, that guy is injured for Christ's sake just to save us"
"Stop it, your dorm is not safe anymore. I will relocate to a new place and I will hire bodyguards when you are going outside"
"What if a bodyguard?" "What?" Their eyebrows furrowed as they look at me
"What if we hire him as our bodyguard" I suggested
"Kookie, are you out of your mind, we don't even know that guy's name or anything about him and your suggesting that he will be our bodyguard", Yoongi-hyung said
"I know, but I want to repay him, is the least I could do to him" I mumbled
"We can discuss this tomorrow with the executives but for the mean time return your dorm and start packing things up before the media people arrive here. Namjoon and I will escort the guy to the hospital. The rest of you, return now"
"Yeah, I'm tired and hungry,  Jin-hyung didn't cook for us" V-hyung pouts
"I will cook if you stop bugging your hyungs"
I look back at the office and hoping to see him again and let out a sigh
"Kook, you OK bud?"
"I'm OK Hobi-hyung, it's nothing"
"Don't worry,  we'll visit him tomorrow if that's what you like", as he ruffles my hair
"Thanks hyung", I gave a weak smile
"Hurry up guys, it's getting late"
"Yah! Wait for us Jimin"
We enter the van, others doze off while Jin and I are the only ones awake. I thought to myself

'I may not know him but I know in my guts that I trust him', I feel a sudden ache in my chest, Huh weird..