28 - Lead?

Y/N POV (Moments later - Afternoon)

After the talk with Jin-hyung, I've gain a little confidence but I'm still nervous. We've returned on the dorm, Jin-hyung pleaded that Namjoon should know also, I can't say no to him, I know Namjoon-hyung will understand also, I just let him be. I'm currently outside the building the guys performing, checking unusual people and those thugs, I might see them. Then a call from my phone, it's Mr. Sejin.
"Yoboseyo Mr. Sejin"
"Y/N, please come here to the BigHit building immediately"
"But how about them sir?"
"Don't worry about it , the staff inside will take care of them, just come here, it's about your new position"
"OK sir, I'll be there",as I immediately go to the car and I texted Jin-hyung that I will be gone and be careful. I started the car and head to BigHit. Upon arriving to the building, I see a group of people in front, they seem young but they're wearing casual clothes, I think they're trainees. I avoided them and I saw Jean-noona in the entrance. She saw me and instructed to go to her. I head to hear, they look at me, they're all male and they're 12 or 13 of them.

"Jean-noona, what is this?"
"Well, this is the start of your head of security and these are the new recruited bodyguards",as my jaw dropped and she close my mouth.
"Yes, I know shocking, apparently Bang PD-Nim found these guys, in a martial arts facility and he offered them a job and they accepted it, here are their names and informations",as she hands me the resumes of them.
"I thought they're the new trainees"
"Believe me Y/N, I thought so too but nope they're the new bodyguards, so deal with them and they're your problem ",as she pat my shoulder. I read through the files, they call themselves 'SEVENTEEN'.
"SEVENTEEN? but they're thirteen, what?"
"I know right, they're thirteen but they're 'SEVENTEEN'",as she air quotes.
"Yah, don't do that, they will see you, my guess is that they're 13 members, 3 groups based on their skill and 1 team as a whole, in mathematical term, 13+3+1=17 thus they're name SEVENTEEN",as she claps in amazement.
"Wow, you come up with that just by looking at them"
"I don't know, it's just my assumption"
"But still wow",as I roll my eyes.
"Let's just start, can you please call(Call Call Call!) them",as she yells at them to get their attention.
"Yo, kids, please look here"
"Yah, what the hell you doing?",as I whisper to her.
"What's the matter? You said want to call them so there they are",as I glare at her.
"What is it Ms.Jean?",as one speak, I assume it's their leader, it's S. Coups, his name I think.
"Guys, I just want to meet you, Y/N"
"Ooh, is he a new recruit?",as one speak, I think his name is Woozi.
"I don't think we need one",as that guy at the back spoke, Vernon I think, I just Tsk.
"Nope, he's is the head of security"
"Hello, I'm Y/N, I'm the head of security of BTS, I hope we work well",as I bow, they look at me and to themselves and laughs.
"You're kidding me right? Him? I thought someone whose at level on us or more, I didn't expect a random skinny guy",as that Junghan guy spoke, I just keep bowing but I clenched my fists.
'Now there's the mockery'
"Yah! don't do that, He's in the job for months now, so respect him"
"Yeah, yeah, Mr.Y/N, lead us the way",as Junghan guy mockingly tease me.
'That cocky brat', as I position back and smiled, I had to hide my anger because professionalism.
"Have you had any degree in martial arts?",as their leader asks.
"Nope, but I've been given this position"
"Probably because of leeching off the higher ups",as that guy again spoke.
'That guy is really getting on my nerves'
I sigh and still have a calm appearance.
"Yeah, I may not have that titles but I didn't leech, I came a poor living, and I was offered for this job clean and I'm doing my job as a bodyguard",as I hear 'o' from the other, he just Tsk.
"Well I think you can't even know how to fight, you wail your hands like a jelly until you can hit someone"
'Damn,this guy'
"Well, let me give you a demonstration on how I wail my hands",as go to them, they create a huge space.
"OK, who wants to volunteer?",as I ask. Then that Junghan guy proudly steps in.
"OK, are you sure you want to do this? I mean I'm not that great at this"
"Believe me, it's you should have the doubt"
"OK suit yourself",as he positioned himself, showing his moves while just bend my knees and fist up, he laughs. He take the fast kick which I immediately catch it, he was shocked, I smirked as I about to elbow hit his knee, he immediately turn and back away.
"What's the matter? I didn't even hit you",as I smile and he gritted his teeth. He landed a punch, I just smoothly avoided it, I look at his group, they're in awe on what I've shown to them. That Junghan guy in other hand was furious, I just smirked. As he swing punches and kicks,and I just avoid it without moving my hands. I notice a pattern on his attacks, I see a flaw,is when he kick, he's other leg is vulnerable to be attack so I just find time when he will kick again. He kicks as I avoid it, I trip his other leg, making him kneel, he punched but I stopped it and put it in his back, he struggles.
"Awhh so soon? I was about to show my wails, I guess you're too busy",as I speak. The others Clap (by SEVENTEEN) and their leader was impressed as well. I let go of him.
"See, don't underestimate me, I may not have something you have, but I do know how to fight so please don't boast yourself, you'll get hurt just by that, use that in good",I shrug myself, I offer a hand on him.
"Come on, I don't bite, it was just a friendly fight, no harm done ",as he accepts it.
"OK, now tell me, what's your name so I can get to know you"

"I'm Choi Seungchul or you can call me S.Coups,23, I'm the leader and the oldest, my specialty is Karate, 5th degree black belt "

"I'm Yong Jeonghan, 23,I'm the second oldest, my specialty is Kick Boxing",as Seungchul slap his nape.
"And I'm sorry for my behavior"
"That's OK"

"My turn, Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Joshua or Hong Joshua or Jisoo, it's your pick, I'm 23 also, I'm good at Judo",as he shakes my hand.

"Moon Jun Hwi is the name bro, Jun for short, 22, Karate 3rd degree black belt",as he high-five me.

"Kwon Soonyoung but I prefer to call me Hoshi, same age as Jun, Judo, nice to be working with you"

"Jeon Wonwoo, 22, Judo also, nice to meet you and teach me those moves"

"Lee Jihoon but my friends call me Woozi, 22 and Kick Boxing enthusiast",as they groan and I just giggled.

"Lee Seokmin in the House! DK!DK! 21 years old and still existing,Karate is my thing, 5th degree black belt bro"

"I'm Kim Mingyu, 21,sorry for his behavior, he's just too much of an energy, I'm the tallest among all of them and Kick Boxing is my skill"

"Hi, I'm Xu Minghao, The8 is the nickname, I'm 20 and Judo but I'm also good in nunchucks",as he show off his nunchucks in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Boo Seungkwan, I'm 20 but The8 is a year older than me, I'm good at Kick Boxing"

"Hello, name's Hansol Vernon Chwe, Vernon for short, I'm half-Korean,half-American,20 and good at Judo also, I'm sorry if I'm speaking English"
"No it's OK, I can understand pretty it well"

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Chan but they call me Dino, I'm the youngest 19 and I'm good at Karate, 4th degree black belt"

"And we are SEVENTEEN",as they spoke in unison.

"Nice to meet you all, now for me, I'm L/N Y/N, I don't have a nickname but you can call me just Y/N, I'm 19 born in 98, I don't have a particular fighting skill but I can kick some butt if I want to, I know we have a rough start but I hope we can work together as one",as I bow.
"Cool, we have another 98 liner",as Vernon speak.
"Dammit, I thought I have the same year with him",as Dino pouts.
"Nice to be working with Y/N-shi and please call us hyung and we're your friends now"
"OK Coupie-hyung"
"Coupie-hyung, I like it kid",as he ruffles my hair.
"Good, now we've introduced ourselves, I'll just get the your things you needed, just wait for me, see you a bit guys ",as I wave goodbye and they also bid goodbye. I enter to the building and head to Mr.Sejin.

'Friends, it's nice to have a new friends'

SEVENTEEN POV

"Our new head of security is so cool and so handsome and that body ugghh",as Jun spoke.

"Yah hyung ! Keep your gay ass down, we don't want to lose our new job",as Seungkwan hitting Jun's leg.

"Guys no fighting, use that for the actual scenario",as Seungchul spoke.

"I like him",as they look at Woozi.
"What? I like him cause he seems friendly",as he sips his juice drink.

"He speaks English too, that's cool right Joshua-hyung?",as Vernon speaks.

"Up top man, he's cool",as Joshua high-fived Vernon.

"Yeah, and how he one-sidedly avoided Junghan-hyung without moving his hands, I mean damn", Woonwoo was awe in him.

"Right, Junghan-hyung was sure had his karma",as The8 spoke while playing his nunchucks.

"Yah! I didn't know, he knows how to fight, I'm just testing him",as Junghan explained.

"Yeah, Yeah hyung, you were just testing him",as Mingyu sarcastically speak.

"He's nice guy to play and have fun, can't wait to get along with him",as DK jumps in excitement.

"Yah hyung ! tone down a bit, Jeez, you'll meet him soon enough,quit jumping, Hoshi-hyung help me",as Dino pushes back DK.

"Your problem kid, I'm just gonna wait for Y/N",as Hoshi busy texting his phone.

"Now, settle down guys, we'll do our job as we told to and respect him as one of our friends, so no bickering or starting any fights, just do what you told to, it's our first official job as bodyguard so don't mess that up, it's not you will be punished, it will be him",as Seungchul spoke.

"Yes, hyung", they spoke in unison.

"Guys, I'm back what did I miss?",as Y/N spoke behind them.