6 - Work?

(Warning: This chapter may contain depression, anxiety.
, violent tendencies, angst, suicidal triggers. If you don't want to read it, skip the flashback.)

Flashback

Y/N is your typical highschooler but it's a lie. The total opposite of it. He may seem like one but he's much more scary than innocent. The one's who saw his true identity, is his friends Jaebum and Jackson. It's the reason why he enters underground fighting due to his friends. They were feared by gangs in their place cause they can make ruckus on anything. Young, violent, wild teenagers, like there's no stopping it. It became Y/N's way to forget his problems caused by his adopted parents until he realized they've gone too far. They would beat people who are innocent and just entered the gang due to peer pressure or forced to enter until he killed someone, unintentionally. Because of him, the kid he beat up became suicidal and jumped on a building. He became wary of his actions, seeing the boy die because of him. Something grew inside of him, guilt, it messed up his mind. He began isolating himself from his friends. He see himself as a killer, cold-blooded murderer. His hands are tainted of blood, innocent blood. He became suicidal. He begin cutting himself, slowly letting out blood from his wrist, it felt good, his visions became blurry and fainted due to blood loss. He ended waking up to a hospital, with bandage in his arms. He didn't care anymore, he just wants to die. He move out of the ward and procedded on the top of the hospital building. As he step in the ledge, he heard a song, it made him froze, crying, regrets starts showing in his face. 'Spring Day', the song that made him accept his life again and see the bright side of it. He wanted to be a better person. He will never forget that song. He promise to himself to be good but promises are always meant to be broken......

End of Flashback

Y/N POV

I woke up from my memory of the past. That was my most depressing moment of his life. I just shook my head and sigh. I felt a sting in my right arm. They bandaged my wound and I'm in a hospital ward wearing a hospital gown and a boxer. Man, it sucks to be like me, I always end up hurting myself, physically and methaphorically. I remember that I was beating up those guys, get shot, dragged at the police station for some unnecessary questions, as I stand up, I black out and now I'm here. 'Jaebum and Jackson' the names keep popping out of my mind, Am I sure to think who they are? Is that really them? When did they move here? Hugghhh. It makes my mind confused. I simply go back to sleep.

As I woke up again, I see a figure of a man wearing a black shirt with tight jeans and wearing glasses. He approached me.

"You're awake" "Good Morning sir"
"Uhm, I'm Sejin, the manager of the KPOP group BTS"
"Oh, I've heard about you, is this about what happen today. I'm sorry sir, I don't mean harm to them."
"Why are you apologizing? I should be the one doing it and thanking you for saving my boys."
"No need sir, I just help them, that's all"
"But you injure yourself and got shot, We owe you bigtime, don't worry about the press charges and the hospital bill, I got it all covered."
"Thank you sir indeed, I don't want to indebted with someone", He chuckles
"You're just too kind, Mr" "Y/N, my name is Y/N sir" "OK, Mr. Y/N"
"I have actually a proposition with you and you seem to fit for the requirements."
"I'm sorry sir, I can't accept it, I already have a job"
"Oh , OK but just think about it, You will be working as a bodyguard for BTS, with high payrate and you get to live with them"
'Oh my Jisoos! A Bodyguard for BTS and living with them, this is like a fan fiction-shit or something, Oh wait it is'
[A/N: Breaking news: The fourth wall just broke, I repeat, the 4th wall just broke]
"Uhm sir, are you sure I'm qualified for that job? I don't have the experience on bodyguard-stuff"
"I know that, but what I've heard from Jungkook, you are really good at fighting, I didn't believe that boy first but seeing those guys you beat up, I come to my conclusion. You're also a fit person but you don't seem very bulky like others though which is also great. ", I furrowed my eyebrows
"I don't look like a bodyguard? Then you hire me sir? What so great about that?", I ask him politely
"You may look like not one, A disguises of some sort, An unexpected guard cause it'll be eye catching for their fans seeing them with big, bulky men, I'm afraid they get noticed going outside and this will attract those who want to kidnap them. As for your case, You will blend right in, no one suspects you are a bodyguard. I know this a lot to think all through but please I would recommend you to take this job and I promise you will be in a good hands with them, though annoying sometimes but I think you can handle it"
"Sir, give me time to think about it"
"Okay, but not too long, we'll be relocating soon.", I heard a ring in his pocket
"Oh excuse me, I have to take this call outside, just think about it Y/N"
"Yes sir", As I salute him and he chuckles with a wave on his hand , he got out and closing the door.
"Hah, a bodyguard for my favorite band", I squeal in a pillow but my wound sting.
"Should I do it? Aish this is hard", I sniffed my body.
"Aish, I smell like a sweaty cow", I look for something to wear until I saw beside a bowl with a wet rag and extra hospital gown . "I guess let's start cleaning".

Namjoon POV

Sejin and I aided the guy after he fainted in the police station yesterday. Poor guy, sacrificing himself for my fellow members. I know Sejin suggested to make him our bodyguard, I'm still skeptical about it. Today, I'm at the hospital together with Sejin, Sejin get in first cause I had to go to the restroom and proceeded to the guy's ward. As I about to open the door, I stopped as I heard his voice singing English and Korean?
(Imagine it's Y/N's Voice)

I was mesmerized by his angelic voice. I never thought this guy's have this talent. Damn, I could fall in love just by listening by it. Wait, what? I shook my head and open the door. My eyes widened as I see a wet, dripping, topless man rubbing his toned body and pecs with a rag, only wearing a boxer, showing his bulge. I gulped and bit my lip. He saw me, he startled upon seeing me. I was busy staring his sexy body and snap back to reality realizing on what I did.
"Uhmmm, I'm sorry to intrude, I'll come back later"
"That's OK, I'm almost done"
"Oh OK", I was sitting on the couch, feeling embarrassed but I cannot not to look at his hot body. Damn, this guy makes me gay, I feel hot right now.
"Uhmmm sir, you OK?", He see me staring at him.
"Oh, I'm OK, it's just hot in here" 'Hot because your sexiness ', as I fan myself.
"Could you help me rub my back in this rag, if your not busy", My eyes widened, 'God, he want to help me clean his gorgeous sexy body', My mind cannot process right now, I just nodded. I stand up and come closer to him as he give me the rag as he face backward showing his broad shoulders and muscly back dripping wet. I lick my lips unintentionally, thank God, he didn't see it.
"You can start now, never seen a man's body before?", he jokingly tease me
"No", I spoke louldly
"OK", As I rub the rag on his body, he give hisses and small moans. 'Man, this is giving me a turn on', I start rubbing behind his neck, exposing a collarbone. Damn, I want kiss that neck. He giggles, I guess he's ticklish in this part of his. I bit my lip and chuckle also. He looked at me, and we locked our eyes on each other with only an inch apart on each other. As he lean to me giving a smirk, I just close my eyes and expect it to happen and then

"Good morn-", as Hoseok arrived with Jungkook, their eyes widened.

'Oh no'
[A/N: Awkward]

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author-nim here 😊

A long ass chapter again, hope you enjoy it.

Suicide is a serious topic, so I put a lightness after the scene. If you're uncomfortable, please comment, I will revise it to suit your reading experience.

Feel free to suggest, vote or share
I will try to give you good chapters.

I have a new story, I made a BTS X Suicidal Male Reader. I hope you read it too. The cover is below